Villas Oasis Papagayo ★★★★ Corralejo

Started by admin, July 14, 2012, 03:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
2 (100%)
Good
0 (0%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

admin

Villas Oasis Papagayo is a luxury complex situated in Corralejo, in the northeast area of Fuerteventura.

The villas are ideally located within walking distance of the town's attractions, including "Baku" the only water theme park on the island and the famous sand dunes and natural park area.

Each villa features a private swimming pool with sun terrace, spacious bathroom, lounge with dining area, and an independent kitchen equipped with a hob, oven, dishwasher and washing machine.

The villas are furnished to a high standard and offer all of the modern comforts you will require for that home from home feel, including DVD player and Satellite TV. The site supermarket offers a wide range of national and international products so guests can summon up some culinary delights in the comfort of their own kitchen.

Guests can also make use of facilities at the new neighbouring complex; these include five pools, bars, restaurants and children's entertainment, amongst many others.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews and photos below.

little legs

stayed in a private villa on this complex, must admit the villa was more than i expected. would recommed. but must point out this is all down to who owns and runs each villa. you can get diffrent services from diffrent owners/renters. i was lucky to get a really good one.

Thong Man 007

Come and join me this week at Villa No8 for a nude sunbath and swim in my Villa Pool.
I am at the villa till Dec 10th 2012.

mahdlo

We are about to book one of these villas for December but a thread on TripAdvisor says Papagayo is closing for five months from October.

Does anybody on here know anything about this?

superkev61

We are staying at the villas in 10 days time, I'll make enquiries for you if no reply is forthcoming
Puedo tener unas faltas, equivocarse no es uno de ellos.

Kev

superkev61

Word on trip advisor is the hotel will be closing the end of October. My wife tried to book a holiday in October on the website and it let her do it, however when she tried to book for after October it directed her to the Papagayo Villa's.

Hope this helps
Puedo tener unas faltas, equivocarse no es uno de ellos.

Kev