The Dog and Duck Pub + Map

Started by annalivia, August 04, 2013, 15:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annalivia

Great pub, down by The San Jorge. Drinks are reasonably priced, no TV, free Wifi. Sadly no food.

[map]?=28.39931887339743,%20-13.853652477264404=17=The Dog and Duck Pub=roadmap[/map]

Can the Man

Good drinking house, wide range of drinks, and very well priced.

Agree with Analivia, shame they don't do food, but you can buy snacks like crisps and choccy bars etc.... :D

denboy

nice atmosphere and good range of drinks.old speckled hen and john smiths on draught.cheapest pint of draught guinness in caleta.san miguel and various other bottles at 1 euro.full size snooker table,pool tables,bar billiards.good hosts in mark and michelle,what more do you need.it,s usually my first and last port of call. :)

woe10

Typical sort of English Pub. I you want to dring cheaply, this is where you go. At Hotel San Jorge.

HelenR

Nice pub, shame was so quiet though i thought would be alot busier in August, noticed few people just coming in to use the wifi

F1REFLY999

Excellent bar...now have over 40 different gins in stock  :D
La luciérnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

Can the Man

Quote from: F1REFLY999 on July 03, 2016, 13:48:54 PM
Excellent bar...now have over 40 different gins in stock  :D

Have they got

1. Gunpowder Irish Gin
2. Lindemans (Belgian Brewery) Dry Gin with Sour Cherry
3. Berthas Irish Gin (made from Whey like what you get from making cheese) ?

F1REFLY999

La luciérnaga

MandK

F1REFLY999

La luciérnaga

F1REFLY999

When out in February Mark said he was going to close the pub sometime in May...does anyone know what dates they are closing?
La luciérnaga

Johnrgby2

Quote from: F1REFLY999 on April 24, 2017, 21:05:28 PM
When out in February Mark said he was going to close the pub sometime in May...does anyone know what dates they are closing?

i do not use it but a friend of mine who does says closing 01/05 for 15 days.

F1REFLY999

La luciérnaga