A question for Woe

Started by Johnrgby2, June 19, 2017, 11:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnrgby2

Was I mistaken or did I hear aircraft leaving after 22:30 last night?

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

Why is this question just for Woe... the ONLY Caleta resident on this forum maybe.? I hope ONLY Woe answers as no one else was asked... a bit baffling really.
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

Johnrgby2

Quote from: hev on June 19, 2017, 12:43:48 PM
Why is this question just for Woe... the ONLY Caleta resident on this forum maybe.? I hope ONLY Woe answers as no one else was asked... a bit baffling really.

As a point of fact Woe is NOT a Caleta resident ::), and is a person I know who lives closer than me to the airport, whats your problem are you feeling left out? :(

brizzle

Woefully I am not Woe, but checking Flightradar24, a flight to Nantes departed at 23:09 and a flight to Lyon departed at 23:29, both delayed departures.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: brizzle on June 19, 2017, 13:12:56 PM
Woefully I am not Woe, but checking Flightradar24, a flight to Nantes departed at 23:09 and a flight to Lyon departed at 23:29, both delayed departures.

Hi Brizzl
Thanks for your response, but I thought I heard something leave around 10;$5 and then another at 23:15, just an enquiry out of interest, as that is unusually late.

woe10

Hev, he knows I live near the end of the runway. Nobody in Triquivijate will know. Does that answer your question   :-X

I was out working anyway.

woe10

Quote from: Johnrgby2 on June 19, 2017, 12:59:17 PM

As a point of fact Woe is NOT a Caleta resident ::), and is a person I know who lives closer than me to the airport, whats your problem are you feeling left out? :(

John, before she left the Island, she was Caleta's number one Busy Body. All peaceful now  8) 8)