Ryanair

Started by fatherted, October 13, 2017, 13:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnrgby2

Archer

...and they didn't say how many left during the same period, and whether there is a net increase or decrease... ;D

fatherted

Minus 140 to Norwegian alone according to some reports in the last few weeks.

dagwood

Well done Ryanair. More high class well paid secure jobs in a strong well funded company. 

paully

Yes, so high class and we'll paid over 700 have left this year...

See your trolling ability hasn't dimmed in the years you've been away from us
I HATE computer thingyss

dagwood

Thank you pauly for your compliment still good at it and more time to do it but now back to the subject at hand:
They could decide for themselves to go or stay not like staff the three “large” Airlines in Europe that went belly up recently.

paully

Don't give up the day job Dagwood ;D
I HATE computer thingyss

dagwood

Well I gave it up today, the whole country was closed down with hurricane Ophelia. Unfortunately three people died with the storms and a lot of inferstructure damaged. We were lucky in our part, things not too bad. Bored for most of the day so I won`t give up the day job thank you.

dagwood

Yesterdays Storm was defiantly caused by the Brits, Just look at the name, "Ophelia" as used by the Bard, aka Shakespeare, Cant get more British than that.
Or can you ?
Some say that Shakespeare's (Her pen name) had an Irish mother and a French father. It was fashionable for women to wear beards at the time, still is in some cases. It believed the practice was an early attempt at acquiring equal pay and it worked very well.
It seems that the male Monarchs (not the airline) developed an adolescent bad habit which affected their eyesight. They were often heard singing that old refrain ," I don't give a toss if I do go blind, Do Da, Do Da" etc. They (the monarchs not the airline) are still practising this habit  (well maybe some of the ex Monarch airline management)  but modern glasses and Laser Eye Surgery and the fact that a medical examination is required if there is any doubt, make this deception by hairy women almost impossible to get away with .     
Can Vivafuerte comment on this please. 
And please don't mix up my posts with Archers in future. I say with all modesty and respect that his are on average slightly less brilliant than mine.