Aluminium gate.

Started by caza, October 18, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caza

Morning All,
Im looking for someone to supply and fit  an aluminium gate.
Any recommendations please ?

Many thanks

Windermeregolfer

Hi Caza

There are many companies that do this work and there have been a number of recommendations on this site - https://www.fuerteventura-forum.com/index.php?topic=22807.msg548648#msg548648
We use Aluminios Tarabilla on the industrial estate where Ideal are as they did all the original work on our villa so that their work matches, 928 850 226 email info@aluminiostarabilla.es

Hope that helps 

MandK

ALUMINIOS LORENZO , best by a long way IMO ..

aluminioslorenzo@gmail.com

caza

Thanks  MandK , also windermeregolfer.
Ive contacted Lorenzo,  but the guy who a swered my call couldnt speak english , i gave up in the end !
Also  we are still awaiting a quote from your recommendation,  windermeregolfer.
He came round may !!!

MandK

Quote from: caza on October 20, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
Thanks  MandK , also windermeregolfer.
Ive contacted Lorenzo,  but the guy who a swered my call couldnt speak english , i gave up in the end !
Also  we are still awaiting a quote from your recommendation,  windermeregolfer.
He came round may !!!

Pop in and see Lorenzo, his wife in the office speaks very good English and so do the great guys who do the fitting. 

bksk2004

Hi. You could also try Enrique at

ALUMINIOS TECFUER S.L.                                        POL. IND. EL MATORRAL   
tel.: 928543089                                                          C/ EL ARADO NAVE 63
movil: 626656996                                                       35610 EL MATORRAL
alu.tecfuer@gmail.com

They did my gates and did an excellent job.

Good at responding to email if you know your requirements

BK