AAA Streams gone!

Started by Archer, April 21, 2015, 17:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archer

Just had AAA stream removed from my Droidbox by Xunity. Apparently some code/links were copied. Did you notice Woe?
I've been using Phoenix etc mainly, as I cannot find Xunity!

woe10

There's been a dispute going on about stolen software.

Go to this website and follow instructions to reinstall it. I have it back working.

http://geniebox.ca/aaastream_guide/

Archer

Thanks. Got it working again but will have to avoid updates, or it'll happen again.

woe10

Quote from: archer101 on April 24, 2015, 14:18:22 PM
Thanks. Got it working again but will have to avoid updates, or it'll happen again.

Yep, disable automatic updates on the side thing that pops out. You can update AAA when you're in it, if you need to.

Some other developers were messing with the programming, this is why you have to disable some of them so they can't get in.

woe10

Hi,

There's a new update to Build 8.  This apparently fixes any bugs and is set to auto-update.

Click update within AAAstreams, the reboot KODI.

F1REFLY999

Check out IPTV Stalker...I don't think you'll be disappointed  ;D
La luciérnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

Archer

IPTV Stalker is brilliant! Thanks  :D

woe10

Yep, I've started to use IPTV Stalker more now. The quality of the pictures are far superior to others, Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports News and Sky News all top class.

AAA is /was good, but they keep messing around with it.

Terry M

Hi Folks, can someone please tell me what URL they used to upload IPTV Stalker into a zip file.

Deso

Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Terry M

Thanks Deso, these are the instructions I followed. I'll try again, maybe I missed something.

woe10

Problems today with IPTV Stalker, saying Off Line. On mine anyway.

F1REFLY999

Working ok here  :o

srp.nu    is the repo  ;D
La luciérnaga

Terry M

My IPTV Stalker is working fine now. I contacted my box maker in the USA, and they told me to disable 'Parental Control'. Not sure if this was the problem  but it works fine now. Amazing number of channels, no need to pay for TV now, either Satellite or IPTV.

Archer

Too right. Until the EU pokes it's nose in!!!

F1REFLY999

Best source of repo/addons info is husham.com
La luciérnaga

Terry M

I really don't see your point here. Watching Satellite TV or IPTV does require you to pay for these services, but watching TV through an Android box doesn't, in other words you don't give out personal details. The legality of the TV services on view maybe called in to question, but like the drug cartels, when one gets caught, others appear to take their place. Watching illegal TV services doesn't compare to taking drugs, obviously, it's just a fun way of watching, and free.

fourthwisemonkey

And the transmission of Game of thrones series 5 episodes 1-4 and 50 shades etc is legal???? I wonder what the MPAA would say.
If fortress europa actually happens and the likes of SKY etc do not find a work around then happy days.....

Also regarding cyber crime etc....the only way to ever be 100% safe on the net is to not connect, not install anything on the pc/laptop/tablet in fact probably never switch it on. All anyone can do is take reasonable precautions ie antivirus,anti-malware, root kit detection etc. Who is to say that the black hats cannot insert malware into legitimate iptv streams, again the iptv providers can only take so many precautions. Look at what happened with paypal/mastercard etc with the ddos attacks by the anonymous.

Terry M

Cybercrime can affect you just by logging in to your computer. I'm sure most people have received an email saying, you're owed a tax rebate, or a relative has died leaving you millions, or you've won a prize, you just have to be vigilant, ignore and report them. Streaming websites, well XBMC / KODI have over 2200 'add ons', if one (IPTV Stalker) is crooked, I'm sure they can't all be, again just be careful, and certainly don't donate or subscribe. I find it difficult to believe that Film companies don't approach companies like the IPTV's, and say, 'we're releasing a new blockbuster into the cinemas, why don't you offer it to all your customers'. The main thing is, just be wary of what's being offered, and enjoy the good aspects of modern day technology.

Terry M

We must be of a similar age, and I too have never lost a computer, nor have I been compromised. Personally, I hope the Sky satellite system opens up more, it is by far the best picture and it's more user friendly. However, it's difficult to beat the streaming websites for free films and sport.

woe10

AAA Streams is alive and kicking. I am watching Liverpool v Chelsea on NBC Sports Network in 720 HD, Perfect picture, no buffering, 5mb download. No dish, no subscriptions. Sky had enough money off me over the years, then kicked us ex. pats in the teeth.

fourthwisemonkey

The MPAA is american yes however they have very long fingers.....hence the blocking of various torrent sites by UK isp´s. Not to mention the prosecutions carried out OUTSIDE of America.

It is a personal choice to visit these sort of sites etc so I actually agree with you on this one....if you do not know what you are doing or are not aware of the inherrent risks then dont connect.

Regarding the comment that iptv HD is as good as ´direct from dish¨I would dis-agree with that one.....it can be close but can never be exactly as good a quality because as you say you receive direct from dish and then the conversion goes through to create the stream. Not aware of any algorithm yet which is totally lossless.

My comments regarding sky were whilst there is the ECJ ruling I would love to hear from somebody who has their card and box over here (obviously registered to a uk address) who can phone sky and say they are currently watching sky sports in their house in the canary islands and they have a problem with it so can sky sort the fault. I seem to remember SKY were ruled against in the past because they did not provide a CAM so a sky card could be used in any receiver and not the restrictive practise of having to use a sky box (obviously it is so sky can try to prevent card share etc but that is a totally different can of worms). Yes sky are huge (and rich) hence my cynical view regarding their total obedience to ECJ rulings.