Forum Membership Status

Started by Logitechtom, August 18, 2017, 13:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logitechtom

I'm classed as a "newbie" member and I notice there are various different classes of membership.

Can anyone tell me what the process is for moving from one category to another?

TIA

Tom.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: Logitechtom on August 18, 2017, 13:56:52 PM
I'm classed as a "newbie" member and I notice there are various different classes of membership.

TIA

Tom.
It is based on the number of posts Tom, I think you are a newbie up to 100 posts then a senior member from there to 500 then you are a hero member, quickest way to increase your posts if you can be ar*ed is to respond to the sons of Dross  posts and add even more drivel ;D, should be a hero member by Sunday ::)

spitfire58

Quote from: Johnrgby2 on August 18, 2017, 14:15:56 PM
Quote from: Logitechtom on August 18, 2017, 13:56:52 PM

TIA

Tom.
It is based on the number of posts Tom, I think you are a newbie up to 100 posts then a senior member from there to 500 then you are a hero member, quickest way to increase your posts if you can be ar*ed is to respond to the sons of Dross  posts and add even more drivel ;D, should be a hero member by Sunday ::)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bedouin

But access to the premier forum is only by invitation...

Johnrgby2

Quote from: bedouin on August 18, 2017, 18:21:56 PM

Which if it exits will never happen as there appears to be no Administrator/Moderator

bedouin

Quote from: Johnrgby2 on August 18, 2017, 19:59:23 PM
Quote from: bedouin on August 18, 2017, 18:21:56 PM

Which if it exits will never happen as there appears to be no Administrator/Moderator

No, members of the premier forum can invite new members.

Logitechtom

Thanks all for revealing the hidden mysteries of the forum!!

Tom.

TamaraEnLaPlaya

[/quote]
[/quote]

Is your status protected once you've achieved it or will you be relegated if you delete some posts?  ;)

emmi

Who cares?  Is it really important? I don't even notice the status information!