Fishing Permit/Licence advice please

Started by terrierist, April 01, 2013, 06:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrierist

Hello All.

I am hoping to get out and do a bit of fishing during our stay in mid to late April in Corralejo.

I have been told, either correctly or not that a fishing licence is available online, please could anyone point me in the right direction if this is the case?

Also, if I take part in a days charter on a boat, do I need a licence/permit or is this issued to the boat/skipper?

Many thanks for any advice given.

bridlife

Not sure about online, but you can get your license for about €15 euros from the town hall in Corralejo. They give you a receipt to cover you on the same day, after you have taken the money to the bank nearby. You collect you proper fishing license about 3 months later, because there is a delay. I go fishing on charter boats, and as I understand it you do not need a license for this. It is the responsibilityof the boat owner.

terrierist

Thanks for the reply. Good, it looks like my planned boat trip can go ahead!

I would like to fish from the shore a little, but will wait and see what happens during the week we are in Corralejo. We've never visited Fuerteventura before, so i think leave the fishing until we (hopefully) return for our next holiday