pluscar....moved

Started by F1REFLY999, November 13, 2016, 17:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F1REFLY999

Just landed today and suddenly realised that the place that I normally pick up my rental car has Avis signage. A quick bit of defective work I soon located Pluscar representives using the building next to 413
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

Can the Man

Firefly do you mean they are no longer using parking space 531 in the car park, and are now using 400 ?

Deso

I recently completed a booking for March 17 and have been given No.567

December booking was 531 but nothing to tell me any different.   ::)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

F1REFLY999

Yip..no longer 531...look for them at 400
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

Deso

So a bit further toward the car park entrance then? 
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

rosiebear

Thank you for that info!  Not much fun sometimes wandering around in the dark if you land late!  :o

paully

Yup..make sure you have their phone number to hand if you land late. To be fair, once you get hold of them, they are down within 10 mins
I HATE computer thingyss

Archer

They've made the rental carpark much bigger. PlusCar is now in 432 next to the pay kiosk.

jaynek65

We landed on the 9th Nov, couldn't find them anywhere, us and 4 other couples walking round and round the car park...finally one of the couples found them in bay 432, I asked the rep what had happened and he said "oh we moved 3 days ago" Well it would have been nice to tell all those who where arriving that they had moved !!!

Park near as possible to bay 432 and you will find the reps in the little concrete hut, still no signs up anywhere when we left on Saturday to tell you they are there.