Pervert Warning for Butihondo Beach

Started by jaynek65, May 15, 2012, 17:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaynek65

Hi All

Please note that while we were on Butihondo beach last week, we witnessed a very very sad old pervert, sitting in the dunes by Emillios restaurant, taking photos of the naked female naturists, My hubby clocked him taking pics of me (no idea why...i'm not exactly a "babe" lol) and also a few other women, Hubby was all for lamping him one, but we both just stared at him, to make him aware that we knew what he was doing, He soon packed away the camera and shot off, only to stop further along and perv around the loungers, Hubby gave him the death stare again and he shot off again !

Why do these idiots have to make, something so natural, seem so seedy! About time he got a life ! He was also clocked by our friends the next day, doing exactly the same thing.....

falkirkdan

Yes that was a close one.   Thought I was going to get my head knocked off.   At least now I can put a name to your lovely naked body.   What is hubby's so I can title up his bits as well[:D][}:)][;)]

jaynek65

:-) You looked like you only had a "normal" digital camera, I couldnt see the wide angle lense you must have had !

falkirkdan

The wonders of the digital camera all things can seem larger than life.[:D]
You of course can reduce thing as well and with some of the Germans I have taken snaps of, reduction is the order of the day[}:)][}:)]

ejohn

Relax..This is just another holiday-stress time wind-up...
surely everybody who takes ALL their clothes off on a public beach realises that every sad old snapper with a dedicated sense of public concern will consider THEM as probable huffy-hubby threatening perverts - and so take zoomed-in pictures for future publishing on the internet (for neighbourly public-awareness reasons of course..)
  UNLESS perhaps...were the all-exposed keeping their fingers crossed... so everybody could know they wanted to be invisible.

Noisey down at Butihondo with all those kettles and pans ever darkening at each other then?
Don't Let The Sun Go Down

caletillas

quote:
Originally posted by falkirkdan

The wonders of the digital camera all things can seem larger than life.[:D]
You of course can reduce thing as well and with some of the Germans I have taken snaps of, reduction is the order of the day[}:)][}:)]

[:D][:D] LMAO

MinRich

Anyone who takes their clothes off in a public place cannot complain if some people want to take photos of them. What are they going to get pictures of exactly ? Nude people , well big deal. Check out the internet theres loads there

SoCal

Not going to condone this behavior, but I agree with MinRich - when one makes a choice to be nude in public, be aware of the consequences.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

bridlife

Its ironic that you call this man a pervert, he may well be. But also the true meaning of pervert other than in the legal sense to pervert the course of justice. It also means someone doing something that is not considered natural or acceptable, or doing something considered sexually abnormal or unacceptable.

When I am sitting on the beach at El Cotillo, and someone stands a metre from my grandchildren and strips naked, should it not be the case that this person is doing something that is not considered natural or acceptable. So equally was this person a pervert.

I have nothing against naturists in general, but sadly one or two people bring naturism into disrepute.

jaynek65

What is so un-natural as being naked as the day you were born? OK, some make take offence to us "naturist" but as many beaches on Fuerteventura are known for "non-textiles/textile" beaches, (sharing in harmony with those who wish to wear/not wear clothes) then those going to such beaches are more than aware that there will be naturist around,
I have no problem with "people", if they so wish to, taking pics, but surely it should only be with the recipients permission, My main concern was the fact that there where families around me, with naturist children, Although we didn't witness this man taking pictures of them (if we had of, I would not of stopped hubbys actions!) it still comes down to the fact that pictures should NOT be blatantly taken without that person permission, surely that is a human right?

I did not place a comment on here to get an ear bashing, naturism is NOT for everyone, I totally understand that, but thought people should be aware that these people, taking unauthorised pictures of individuals, do exsist on this beach. If having a picture of me on his camera "rocks his boat" then so be it, all he had to do was ask and I could have put on my best pose !!!!

bridlife

Well said zedzee, the argument  that your born with no clothes on does'nt hold water. Since they cover your private bits up almost immediately. And from Jayne's comments , it seems like she thinks that places like El Cotillo should be exclusive to nudists. Show me a beach in El Cotillo where I can take my grandchildren, without fear of nudity spoiling our day out. Believe me we have tried them all and failed.

jaynek65

where have I said that clothed people should not be allowed on El Cotillo ???????

If you don't like what us nudist have to say, they stay out of the Naturism forum, that way you wouldnt get on your soap boxes everytime we say anything ! But then again, maybe thats what rocks your boat !

bridlife

Quote Jayne. "Then those going to such beaches are more than aware, that naturists will be around" unquote. And why do I monitor  this section of the forum. So hopefully I can stay one step ahead , and air my views.

falkirkdan

quote:
Originally posted by zedzedeleven

I bet if you asked normally clothed beach goers

ZZ does normally clothed beach goers include yourself in your black wet suit[?][?]

falkirkdan

quote:
Originally posted by bridlife

Well said zedzee, the argument  that your born with no clothes on does'nt hold water. Since they cover your private bits up almost immediately. And from Jayne's comments , it seems like she thinks that places like El Cotillo should be exclusive to nudists. Show me a beach in El Cotillo where I can take my grandchildren, without fear of nudity spoiling our day out. Believe me we have tried them all and failed.

Us in the buff have no objection to sharing our beach with those who want to keep there soggy wet costume on.

My beef is.   I have got to the beach and been settled for a while and of course naked.    The beach is half empty and no areas are better than others.   Along comes Ma, Pa and the weens.  Or in your case Gran and Grandpa and the weens and plonks themselves down right next to you when they could have choice of loads of other places.

Then you start to hear the comments about these dirty nudists when in most cases it is Pa or Granpa who is the dirty voyeur.   He just wants to have a good ogle at the naked women.    I do not include Ma or Gran in this as to be honest, would they really want to ogle us gone to seed men[?][?]

It is funny you never hear the kids making any remarks.

As Birdlife you have tried all the Cotillo beach for no nudist then we will not have to put up with you as you will be staying away.

bridlife

There you are straight on the defensive. You've just tried to put a reverse perspective and confirmed you and Jayne want beaches like El Cotillo for yourselves. You make Ma and Gran sound old , they may have been the case 50 years ago , but I can assure you we are extremely young grandparents, and will not allow the disgusting practices by some of these so called naturists, keep us away from El Cotillo.

falkirkdan

quote:
Originally posted by bridlife

There you are straight on the defensive. You've just tried to put a reverse perspective and confirmed you and Jayne want beaches like El Cotillo for yourselves. You make Ma and Gran sound old , they may have been the case 50 years ago , but I can assure you we are extremely young grandparents, and will not allow the disgusting practices by some of your friends keep us away from El Cotillo.

I did not say I want the beaches kept for nudists.
Note my comment   "Us in the buff have no objection to sharing our beach with those who want to keep there soggy wet costume on."

As to disgusting practices I am sure proportionally there are no more by us who choose to forget the soggy costume than those who keep theirs on partake in disgusting practices.

Hope you are not meaning not wearing a costume to be disgusting.   If so then I suggest that you just KEEP AWAY!!

Cameron

i got no beef with nudists .....until they bend over.

MinRich

Does that stand for both sexes ?

Cameron

its a thin dividing line)

zedzedeleven

A bridge too far Cam.
Mentor to the boneheads.

zedzedeleven

You wrote this Dan < sharing our beach > I think it should read sharing the beach.  As for soggy costumes, well, I suppose the traditional scottish costume, knitted as it is from harris tweed and including a sporran, will take a while to drip dry. The modern lycra costume will dry in the short walk back from the water.
Mentor to the boneheads.

SoCal

Give it up folks. Offense to nudism is due to social construction. Virtually everyone who complains about nudism on this forum are flaming exhibitionists in some cultures. For example, a women showing any part of their body beyond their hands is socially unacceptable to some. By these norms, clearly most of Europe (and the UK) is completely perverted.

Even if you dont understand this arguement, consider this: If you are seeking a more offensive preversion, smoke tobacco in front of others. Those disinterested are still FORCED to inhale the second hand smoke thus reducing their probably lifespan. Talk about ¨disgusting¨.

So to those who walk around El Cotillo nude, feel proud. You are contributors to a new norm.

Norm = what people considered standard.. does not mean it is correct.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

caletillas

ZZ - I have just laughed till I cried at visions of Danny in his Harris tweed dookers with integral sporran.

As someone with a foot in both camps (an occasional naturist) I find this automatic association of naked bodies with sex to be one of the most unpleasant aspects of the British character. Especially as it seems perfectly OK for young women to parade around our streets on a night out in clothes (and I use the term losely since they clothe very little) which would have been obscene in a brothel a generation ago.

It's long past time that the Brits learnt from 'Johnnny Foreigner', especially the Scandinavians and other north Europeans, and stopped trying to impose cod Victorian morality on their kids. Because come puberty, it will all go so horribly wrong. There's a reason why the UK has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe and so many 30 year old grandmothers.

Cameron

seeing a few old wrinklies prancing around on a beach in the buff won't change a nations teenage morality.Try booze and drugs and a decline in parental authority.

ejohn

Same old - same old,  seems no new tolerant solution coming along here at any time yet then.
Easy to understand why we, who honestly enjoy the joyful and uninhibited experience of gaining all-over suntans, come again and again to the glorious Fuerte coastline.
Fuerteventura, most specifically, since the elected authorities here readily accept full nudity as one of the significant tourist attractions to the island. They appreciate that nude sun worshippers are usually remarkably peaceful, considerate and non-aggressive people (!) .
Harder to understand however is why the 'anti-nudity' complainants do not simply take themselves elsewhere - there's endless choice for Them in most every other country in the world, so they could far more easily find somewhere else where their individual enjoyment could be satisfied without needlessly spoiling the peace of open-minded others who can gracefully accept the long established nudity culture here on Fuerte.
Don't Let The Sun Go Down

falkirkdan

No doubt ZZ many would would consider your black rubber suit as pervish[:I][:I][;)]

zedzedeleven

I would think, given the numbers of surfers, windsurfers and kitesurfers, plus the smattering of divers,(aqua, not muff) that wet suits are considered fairly normal around the beaches of Fuerteventura. however, after dark, and behind closed doors, another type of rubber suit is donned. Called, I believe, a gimp suit, it is synonymous with whips, handcuffs and ball gags. Not that I would know anything about it, perhaps someone used to long dark evenings in the remote parts of Scotland might enlighten us. Given the recent hot nights the island has had I think that most of the suits are languishing forlornly behind the body rack.
Mentor to the boneheads.

isleswing

falkirkdan

Sorry Jayne for hijacking your post but it has been fun[:D][:D][:D]

Still waiting on your hubbies name to attach to the pics [;)][;)]