Rock Island Bar + Map

Started by Biggles, August 05, 2013, 11:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggles

Live Music every night till 12.

Great atmosphere. Great hosts - Mandy and Gary.

Great night out.

fifi

I have been to Rock Island a few times and would recommend it for live music, great service,  and a great atmosphere. :)

meggie

Could,nt agree more our favourite chill out use it many times during our stays

gibandbeak

One of the best bars on the Island in my view 8)

Maeve

Just go early if you want a seat.

Ronnietheblue

One of the best, if not the best for live music and terrific service, in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Many thanks to Mandi Gary and Crew. Quick hello to Steve and Aston see you in September.

admin

[map]?=28.736847666519704,%20-13.869338035583496=18=Rock Island Bar=roadmap[/map]

whoopy doo

On the right night with the right musicians can be a great atmosphere and good interaction with the musicians, well worth at least one visit, even if you only have one drink. When I have been in the past there has been a variety of musicians playing on different nights which is good as it is not repetitive

capricornukuk

Rock island went there a couple times last week nice bar good music chilled out place friendly people we chatted two friendly women not sure if they were forum members :)

walkerp2

We are coming out in March.

Cant wait to visit Rock Island again. :)

jamjar

Just back from 12 days in Corralejo and missing Rock Island bar already, fantastic venue and musicians, can't wait to get back in December

bevlos

Went in last night but unfortunately the guy booked to sing rang in sick so no live music. It was a really quirky bar with a great atmosphere and i think it would have been great with the act playing. Cant get back in on this trip but will certainly go back next time i am over.