Re: Re: What you up to or have been up to today?

Started by Ronnietheblue, April 07, 2014, 06:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

For gods sake lol

Up early, going try go for a run with sore ankle  ::). Only have until 18th may until 10k run  :o :o :o then start clearing out kitchen  ::)

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

Lol I'm off out now in the rain, catch you later (apologies if that was offensive)  :D ;D ;D ;D

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

HelenR

Ronnietheblue

dee-dee

Ronnietheblue

dee-dee

How come you have started this one again?  ::)

Ronnietheblue

dee-dee

Ronnietheblue

I wasn't here last night. Turn my back for a few hours and it all goes pear shaped. ;D ;D

HelenR

Couldn't do it my ankle is twice the size of other one  :o

HelenR

Quote from: Ronnie The Bull on April 07, 2014, 07:43:01 AM
I wasn't here last night. Turn my back for a few hours and it all goes pear shaped. ;D ;D

I know what happened nothing! I logged off just before 9pm, the last thing I put on what you done today was having an early night, earlier on there was no bad language or anything that can take offence?
The thread I put on for Kenny's hols has gone to but that was locked anyway xx

I remember what was on earlier now, me and can discussed what was watching on the tele, hairy bikers so had a conversation about the hairy dieters cook book and i said ive never made lasagna lol

Ronnietheblue

Quote from: Cinders on April 07, 2014, 08:06:05 AM

Oh dear, did think if you'd run 10k, you were quicker than my horse ;D

HelenR

Quote from: Ronnie The Bull on April 07, 2014, 08:13:17 AM
Quote from: Cinders on April 07, 2014, 08:06:05 AM

Oh dear, did think if you'd run 10k, you were quicker than my horse ;D

lol probably  :o :o

HelenR

Quote from: Cinders on April 07, 2014, 08:10:18 AM
Quote from: Ronnie The Bull on April 07, 2014, 07:43:01 AM

I know what happened nothing! I logged off just before 9pm, the last thing I put on what you done today was having an early night, earlier on there was no bad language or anything that can take offence?
The thread I put on for Kenny's hols has gone to but that was locked anyway xx

I remember what was on earlier now, me and can discussed what was watching on the tele, hairy bikers so had a conversation about the hairy dieters cook book and i said ive never made lasagna lol, then he was asking me about wedding plans i.e when is it and where going for honeymoon ect so i told him........................so nothing offensive  ::)

so ridiculous xxxx

HelenR

don't know what went on afterwards, nothing i presume lol unless some people hacked it and started causing chew??  :-*

HelenR

Going to start clearing out kitchen cupboards should be interesting not  :o :o :o

HelenR

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

done the majority of the kitchen, dropped the daughter off at her friends,

DaveW

Bought the driver and 5 wood to go with my new 3 wood. Have a full set of G25's now

Ronnietheblue

Ronnietheblue

HelenR

on my own until about 8  :( :( will take the dog for a long walk

HelenR

Briefly took dog out then it refused to walk so had to pick it up  ::) ::) bit more time on my own until daughter and he gets home

Can the Man

Work, then made dinner, watched Emmerdale, now going to bed for a early night