Fuertesol ⚩ ⚩ Caleta de Fuste

Started by admin, July 09, 2012, 20:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
4 (36.4%)
Good
5 (45.5%)
Ok
2 (18.2%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

admin

The Fuertesol bungalows complex is located in the tranquil and prestigious tourist zone of Caleta de Fuste, in central Fuerteventura.

In the surrounding area guests will find a host of sports activities, shopping and entertainment venues to suit all ages.

Guests can enjoy the 600 metre stroll to the nearest beach or visit the magnificent marina which lies just 15 minutes away.

The spacious bungalows are surrounded by attractive gardens and offer all of the modern comforts required for that home from home feel, including full kitchen and private terrace area.

Guests can conveniently buy ingredients from the on site supermarket and summon up some culinary delights in the comfort of their own bungalow, making the Fuertesol an ideal destination for a self catering holiday.

The sparkling open air swimming pool is lined with loungers so guests can soak up the sun in style or visit the poolside bar which serves light snacks and refreshments to accompany lazy days by the pool.

Younger guests will also be kept occupied with their own pool area, mini golf and table tennis.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews below.

Nottingham Red

Stayed here for a few days in Jan 2012. Apartments are dated and basic but kept clean & tidy.

Apartments are fine, roomy with a nice terrace and fully equiped kitchen area. Ample space & sunbeds around the pool, with a small shop & bar that are reasonably priced.

Only 5 minutes walk from the main centre of Caleta which is a real plus.

For the price a real bargain, would happily stop there again.

Paddster

Agreed,stayed here twice,never an issue,pool bar has happy hour every night,really good spot if you wanna be near the centre,literally across the road..........

fatherted

I've got some friends booked into Fuertesol in October and does anybody know if the kettle/toaster are included or will they have to hire?

Nottingham Red

Yes, kettle & Toaster included in the apartment I stayed in. The ones in mine had hardly been used. Also a couple of hob rings & a microwave, enough to cook a decent meal if you want to stop in.

Paddster

skin

Came back last weds these were the only apartment's i could book i have never stayed over the other side of the main rd i think the Fuertesol is a bit dated but clean and tidy my only gripe is that the bed linen is not changed all week and the towels when they are changed come back damp the only other thing worth a mention is if like me you are disabled getting into town is a bit of a pain   

31shadows

You gets what you pay for.
When we arrived we were a little apprehensive.
Turns out we had Nothing to worry about though.
We asked for and got a villa/chalet next to the pool.
We were self catering so experienced a number of good restaurants in Fustes.
Not much of a walk to the Atlantico shops.
Great base just out of the town.

Paddster

Like we've all said,basic but in a perfect spot really and my mate cleans around the pool every night in the dark,watch for the slippery steps down into the toilets under the bar,worse when our night time cleaner is spraying about......Great location for me though,bob on.....

mikenyvonne

I would find it very difficult to find fault with Fuertesol. The location is spot on; 5 minute walk uphill to a centre with bars and restaurants or a couple of minutes longer to the centre and the strip. A tiny bit further to the beach. The market is straight across the road on Tuesdays and Saturdays and the main bus stop to everywhere is right alongside. The staff are more than heplful and most friendly; the check in lady made sure we got the best room available - sunny patio all day long, the cleaners were courteous and actually cleaned, the pool bar staff poured giant measures and stayed serving until all guests had left. The apartment was clean, most functional - microwave, cooker, fridge, kettle, etc. and quite large for the price. Okay, so the beds are firm, aeroplanes threaten to hit your roof and the sunbeds need a little attention but for the price I really can't complain. Book in. I'll certainly be back.

charlatanefc

We stayed here for a week from the 22nd of Jan.

Never stopped over this side of the main road in Caleta before, and will definitely return. Bungalows a bit tired, but spotlessly clean, and maid service 4 times a week. Beds were fine, well equipped kitchen, including a kettle and a toaster (which you often have to pay for)

Pool area was lovely, although pool was too cold for us at this time of year, although a few people had been in it.

The Bar was excellent, good value drinks, really cheap 2 Euros for a pint of San Miguel (not dorada or other cheap stuff) 3.50 Euros for spirit and mixer.  Happy Hour between 9-10 in the bar was ridiculously cheap with the 2 for 1's. We had 2 pints and 2 gin and tonics for 5.50 Euros!!!  Food in the pool bar was excellent, and ridiculously cheap,eg toasty and chips for 3 Euros made it hardly worth eating lunch in your own apartment.

Supermarket on site was reasonably priced for all your essentials too.

An excellent holiday, made all the better by the lovely people we met whilst there.  Best mix of people we've had anywhere on holiday, no louts, and nobody up their own backsides.

Just booked to go back next January!

charlatanefc

Nah, its the first block on the far side of the road

HelenR

Kubes

I am a solo traveller and have stayed at Fuertesol twice (2012 and 2013).

Pros:
Good location, just a gentle 5 or 10 minute stroll from the centre of Caletta.
Decent value bungalows. Cleaned and Towels replaced several times during a 1 week stay.
Relaxed pool area with a pool bar that serves snack type food.
Friendly staff.
A no booking sun loungers rule (though a couple of people had booked loungers the last time I was there)

Cons:
My main issue is the beds are't the comfiest, by no means were they awful for me, I did get a nights sleep.
The bedding and curtains could do with updating, I wasn't to keen on the style!
On my second visit I was housed over the road in a separate section of bungalows from the main complex, I don't know why but it felt a bit odd (maybe most people wouldn't feel this, I'm too sensitive!)

Overall: I spent a good while reviewing accommodation for my budget and wasn't disappointed. I'll be returning again in 2014