Confused about the Spanish system/Help?

Started by Jane J, November 06, 2016, 10:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane J

I am trying to understand the following. I have already been to see 2 professional  people who's English is limited and looked through this forum for answers. We live in Caleta. So here goes and thank you for any help
1) Convenio Especial ... has anyone done this? What documents etc
I understand that you need to be on the Pardon (registered with town hall) for 12 months and would pay 60 euro per month for healthcare
2) Benefits of being a Resident. I understand that the tax on our apartment would change from 1.1% to 2%, reduced water 4% and no bank charges for non resident.
3)Self employment - the current regulations. Has the reduced amount of tax been taken away?
Any help would be great. .
Thank you  ;D

Deso

Quote from: Jane J on November 06, 2016, 10:49:18 AM
I am trying to understand the following. I have already been to see 2 professional  people who's English is limited and looked through this forum for answers. We live in Caleta. So here goes and thank you for any help
1) Convenio Especial ... has anyone done this? What documents etc
I understand that you need to be on the Pardon (registered with town hall) for 12 months and would pay 60 euro per month for healthcare
2) Benefits of being a Resident. I understand that the tax on our apartment would change from 1.1% to 2%, reduced water 4% and no bank charges for non resident.
3)Self employment - the current regulations. Has the reduced amount of tax been taken away?
Any help would be great. .

Thank you  ;D

I can see from your post that you are definitely confused, it is not surprising really.

You need to seek professional help from someone who speaks English and knows the system.

I would suggest you contact Sabrina at  Canary Admin Services,

http://www.canaryadminservices.com/

She can help you with all of the above, for a modest charge of course.   :D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

woodside

LIKE button required!  I don't want to say thank you but ' like ' for pointing someone in need of important information to a professional in that area... rather than to pay someone who hasn't a clue!

Deso

Polite question. Do you think my post falls in the former or latter of your two options?   :D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

woodside

Deso

Regards, Neil

fifi