Centro Mirak spa

Started by 2FV, December 01, 2016, 22:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2FV

Hi,

Does anyone have any recent experience of using the facilities at Centro Mirak spa in Parque Hollandes? Has it had a refurb recently? Would be a nice way to relax for a few hours when we're on our hols later this month. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

woodside

It's a great way for residents to relax for the whole day, so should be just as great for someone wanting to relax for a few hours when on their holidays. 

nobbyz

Hi 2FV,

yes my wife , myself and my teenage daughter went there a couple of weeks ago.

As always it was a charming "away from it all" experience. We used the sauna, the Jacuzzi, the cold plunge pool and the swimming pool and spent a lot of time lying around on the terrace and the girls had massages and we all had a bit of lunch (ask for the roll with goats cheese and honey) and a few glasses of Vina Sol.

We have been going there for 10 years now and it is just as good as ever.

Hope this helps,

Nobby

2FV

Quote from: Nobbyz on December 02, 2016, 14:04:43 PM
Hi 2FV,

yes my wife , myself and my teenage daughter went there a couple of weeks ago.

As always it was a charming "away from it all" experience. We used the sauna, the Jacuzzi, the cold plunge pool and the swimming pool and spent a lot of time lying around on the terrace and the girls had massages and we all had a bit of lunch (ask for the roll with goats cheese and honey) and a few glasses of Vina Sol.

We have been going there for 10 years now and it is just as good as ever.

Hope this helps,

Nobby

Thanks Nobby,

You've sold it to us! We love the beach at Cotillo but think we'll pay a visit if we get a cloudy day...but hoping for wall to wall sunshine!