Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial ★★★★ Playa de Esquinzo - Jandia

Started by admin, July 12, 2012, 14:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you stayed in this hotel? Please vote and leave a review.

Excellent
2 (66.7%)
Good
1 (33.3%)
Ok
0 (0%)
Poor
0 (0%)
Very Poor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

admin

The Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial is set on a natural terrace on the sea front of beach Butihondo, to which guests can enjoy direct access to via a staircase and sidewalk just 100 yards away.

It is roughly 7km from the village of Morro Jable.

The rooms overlook the sea and include a bathroom, hairdryer, balcony, air conditioning, safe, satellite TV and fridge filled with water and soft drinks on arrival. There are also 2 meeting rooms and internet terminals for corporate guests and the main leisure facilities include the swimming pool with pool activities, the relaxing pool and guests may unwind in the relaxation area in the spa.

Guests can dine in a choice of 5 restaurants, including the International buffet, Taste of Canarian specialities, Thai Mai Thai food and Mediterranean food and there are various bars to enjoy a favourite drink or two and round the night off in the complex's nightclub.

For more information or to reserve online click here

Please post your reviews and photos below.

Sunshinekid

Stayed at this hotel December 2011, had alovely time. We went on a all inclusive package with thompson.
This hotel is all inclusive even down to the water.
It also has a good naturist section just like the other 2 hotels in the area.
The only down side is that you have to be quite able to walk up from the beach, as there are quite a few steps to climb.
Enjoy :)

poppyseeds

Myself and wife stayed here in March 2013. It is the first time that we have stayed at an all inclusive hotel. We stayed because of the naturist section.

Wow what a fantastic stay. The weather was lovely and warm, the spa pool a little cold but made up for by the lovely steam room and sauna.

The food was lovely, we mealed in the Magico restaurant (self service) most nights and there was loads of choices of dishes, we saw that people complained that this restaurant was like a school canteen with seating which Ok it was basic but with that amount of people using it was very adequate and staff were constantly cleaning and at busy times you were showed to tables that had just been prepared. The site was kept clean and was quite tranquill.

We tried several of the bars whilst there but we enjoyed the 24hr bar by reception and I cannot remember the amount of Mojito's I had but they were deliciously prepared by the equally delicious Beatrice.

We went onto the beach several times and used the steps on the northern side of the complex and not the steps in front of the large pool as it was easier to get down and brings you out towards the beach bar.

The beds were huge I lost my wife one night I am 6' tall and wife 5'10"  and I had to search for her.

The journey from the airport was quite long but think it was worth it.. esp. as we were the first drop off.

Would we go again... certainly re booked for November 2013.