thong swimwear

Started by haggis, January 25, 2006, 15:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haggis

my husband and i are going to fuerte in april and would like to buy and wear thongs, does anyone have any experience of them on the island.

anne

Banzai

Quite a few His n her Thongs amongst beach walkers in jandia this May !
Banzai !

paully

Bet they were `thongs for Europe`[:D]
I HATE computer thingyss

KilBil

if you have any information on where to buy a men's thong please let me know

woody2

[:D][:D][:D] With all the Clothes Optional beaches on the island ,why waste your money.
Saying that most of the  swimwear/sports shops on the island do carry a good range [:I][:I][:I],and there are some machines about that for a couple of euros you get a thong in a plastic ball,but i don't know if their the beach type [;)][;)][;)].
WOODY        My latest invention is a Coffee Apple.

It's like a Toffee Apple but tastes of ..........

I expect my Nobel Prize is in the post!

"Dos cangrejos del u'o de mi pueblo".
 www.freewebs.com/woodytoo/

Halle and Eddie

quote:
Originally posted by woody2

[:D][:D][:D] With all the Clothes Optional beaches on the island ,why waste your money.
so it's true that we can leave even our thongs behind? that's good news [:)]

but just in case we come across some terribly prude people, where exactly in Morro Jable can we find thong shops?

Beachboy

Hi Haggis,

I think that your idea for a thong/g-string is spot on  However you will need to buy them before you get to Fuerte they do not have anything like that except normal swimwear.  We also had the same idea but actually never used them as we went from dressed/costume to nude without a problem.  The only problem we had is that we were based in Calette de fuste where there is no nude beaches etc and too many British so we had to go to Corralejo every day where we were fine to do as you please(dunes)that is.

I hope this helps and that you enjoy your holiday
BB

melkern

I'm sure with the Germans love of Thongs and Speedos you'll have no problem finding them in Morro Jable

Ladies in thongs yes when they are fit but men ohhh nooooo like pork wrapped up in string not a pretty sight.
Living in the Sun trying to Earn a few €

Thong Man

If you want to buy a thong before you go on holiday to fuerteventura, The website`s i use are : -

http://www.suitsyouswimwear.com/

http://www.skinzwear.com/shoppingcart/default.cfm

http://www.swimstrings.com/

These are what i wear and they do men & woman thongs.

Thong Man

I have stayed at a few hotels in corralejo and have never been stopped from wearing a g string by the hotel pool, I usually find that once some one else see`s me in a g string im not the only one, Some people wear g strings but seem to be scard from wearing one unless they see somebody else wearing one. I NEVER WEAR ANYTHING ELSE.
 That is until i get on the sand dunes and then im nude all day.

Cameron

leopardskin thong for me in XL

michael8

My wife and I are looking to holiday in Fuerteventura in November this year, we both like wearing thongs (Pool and Bar area)and wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

appy ammer

dont sit on any seats that have loose weaving,your fong might get caught and you could be catapulted over to lanza;)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Ivemovedon

hmmmm have to mention that to the wife. cheap way to get a day trip to playa blanca.

jg

quote:
Originally posted by michael8

My wife and I are looking to holiday in Fuerteventura in November this year, we both like wearing thongs (Pool and Bar area)and wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

It depends on which holiday complex you book into.
In some you would be underdressed, in certain others definitely overdressed.
JG

falkirkdan

JQ can you elaborate further on complexes where nudity is accepted as a norm.

Banzai

yeah let us know where we can let it all hang out at all times !
Banzai !

paully

Infiniti apartments in Corrie were naturist from April to June and some weeks later this year...Also Monte Marina apartments at Esquinzo are all year
I HATE computer thingyss

jg

Thank you for answering for me, paully.

I have been off-line in naturist bits of France for most of the last month.
JG

albrtzon

Attracting your partner at the swimming pool would be tremendously easier if you wear one of the hot sexy swim suits available. You can buy our bikinis and swim suits at swimsuits sale.  http://www.verysexybikini.com/bikinis_onsale.html

Banzai

Tan lines are not attractive !!
Banzai !

Cameron

nor is a 65 year old naked body

MinRich

Wait till you are 70 Cameron....you may feel different ! [;)]

jg

quote:
Originally posted by Cameron

nor is a 65 year old naked body

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I find my naked 67 year old wife totally beautiful to look at (and my eyesight is still perfectly OK).
JG

Chloe88

Thong Man 007

I shell be in Fuerteventura next week for 2 weeks and can't wait being able to walk through corralejo to the beach in my g string and then go nude once on the sand dunes.