Beware

Started by denmar, August 01, 2011, 19:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denmar

Our family booked a half board holiday in the San Jorge Hotel through Thomas Cook, on arrival the reception was not only very dirty but deserted,apparently they had to book in the hotel next to it, when they got to their room it was grubby, smelly and the bath room has black mould in it, the cupboard still had old food in it, of course they refuse to stay there.

Banzai

We went to Castillo Suites when it was only about 18mths old,only one reception then,but Hotel was immaculate then !
Banzai !

kevc00l

we stayed in the san jorge 17th aug s/c room was fine reception ( next door) well staffed. no compalints

ejectthetape

stayed there a few times years ago...no problems

ian p

This post is a bit misleading I feel as it is a hotel I use on a regular basis. My wife and I have stayed the for the last 12 years and try for 2 times a year.We found the hotel is all we need ,the staff are the best around.Every hotel has its moments but complain in the right maner and give the hotel a chance to recterfied the problem. we have had problems before but were sorted and been happy customers ever since.The suites have been sold off and the Elba now run the Antiga and the San Jorge. The suites are used as overflow if required, many of the guest that stay there are retuning customers.I think that says it all. ;)

kevc00l

we are booked up to stay there at christmas. if i had of had any problem i guarentee you there is no way i would take my family..
we had a great time in the san jorge... mixed reviews like everywhere else.