The New Bar Torino

Started by Michelle63, August 07, 2012, 15:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle63

Hello Everyone it's Michelle here from Bar Torino. Just to give you an update of exactly where Torino is.....this year! We have opened the beach bar in Cotillo, overlooking the surf beaches at Piedra Playa. It means that to find us, you need to turn left at Impescasa supermarket head towards to cliff beaches, you will pass the round tower.  Carry on along the track you will see the unmistakable yellow 'shack'. It is a lovely spot with magnificent views and beautiful sunsets and he is enjoying being back making his Paellas and fish. We would love to see you if you are passing by and wish everyone a fantastic summer.

Shezza

Yay....Hi Michelle, Roli and I were on the island from 4-18th and only found out on the last day (from Angie in the Laundrette) that you had opened up a new place.....gutted that we didnt find out sooner, I didnt get a chance to speak to Gemma and tried to contact Gina to see what you guys were up to cos would have loved to "hook up"......if you are still there next year we are coming back so will call by....Say a big Hello to Torino hope Billy Snr and the rest of the family are ok.... :D

Thong Man 007

As you are on the Beach. Do we need to have swimwear on or can we be nude.
Or In just my g string.  ???

angiebabe

Hi, is it true that you are moving to north cottilo in may. If so were abouts please.

SoCal

Quote from: angiebabe on April 29, 2014, 23:10:43 PM
Hi, is it true that you are moving to north cottilo in may. If so were abouts please.

Yes, it is true they are moving north to the original location, immediately north of Maravilla and across the road from Azzurro. If you go there now, you will find the beach bar La Concha. They will close down within a week or so. According to Michelle, Torino's is expected to operating at this location by mid-May.

T-man: I doubt they will serve you nude. However, they really have no say if you come up to the place with nothing on. Once you are within their private space, it is their rules about attire. This is true with all beach bars on the island.

Biking and beaches - total freedom

jg

I can confirm that when Torino had the beach bar previously I was served wearing only a thong several times.

Once wearing this one after a cycle ride

and also for lunch wearing this g-string
JG

angiebabe

Good news. We wll be there from the 22nd

SoCal

Torino picked up the key yesterday and plans to be in business by the weekend.

By the 22nd you will see me at Torino's, probably more than you would like.  :o  Hence I will be easy to avoid.  :D ;)
Biking and beaches - total freedom

clash city rocker

Quote from: Michelle63 on August 07, 2012, 15:39:07 PM
Hello Everyone it's Michelle here from Bar Torino. Just to give you an update of exactly where Torino is.....this year! We have opened the beach bar in Cotillo, overlooking the surf beaches at Piedra Playa. It means that to find us, you need to turn left at Impescasa supermarket head towards to cliff beaches, you will pass the round tower.  Carry on along the track you will see the unmistakable yellow 'shack'. It is a lovely spot with magnificent views and beautiful sunsets and he is enjoying being back making his Paellas and fish. We would love to see you if you are passing by and wish everyone a fantastic summer.
look forward to visiting you next week glad i checked you have moved i will be round that way on monday and will pop in for some lunch whilst i head down for a bit of bathing at my favourite beach below the tower  :D :D

jg

Quote from: clash city rocker on August 09, 2014, 19:03:13 PM
Quote from: Michelle63 on August 07, 2012, 15:39:07 PM
look forward to visiting you next week glad i checked you have moved i will be round that way on monday and will pop in for some lunch whilst i head down for a bit of bathing at my favourite beach below the tower  :D :D
I think you will find that they are now back in their old location opposite the Azzuro.
JG