Early doors

Started by tl2222, August 04, 2013, 21:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tl2222

Found this little gem in the Monticastillo centre. Side and rear balconies with great views and enough going on in the centre to keep the kids amused.
Great food with deals on most nights. Worth going in for the chips alone! Footy, karaoke, live singers etc etc. Had some great nights followed by a cracking breakfast. Very friendly staff, made us feel really welcome.

Paddster

Never heard of this one,is it a new place ? Wasn't there last year unless you mean the family run one that's on the left at the top of the stairs as you enter ? I'll check it out when i get over this year,cheers  ;D

denboy

i think it used to be called the ranch paddster.love the early doors programme,so will try the namesake in september when we are there next.

Paddster

Ok,i remember the Ranch yeah,we ate there last year at the new one - a family had took it over and had only been there a couple of months...GL to 'em i say    ;D

Paddster

Another fab place in Montecastillo Centre,great fresh food at fantastic prices with a top owner called Steve,really nice people with a good choice menu and the deserts are awesome especially the pear crumble - heaven  ;D ;D

mikenyvonne

If you're staying at Fuertesol (as I was) then Montecastillo is marginally nearer than the centre. Really good breakfast at Early Doors and at a very good price. Watched the footie here as well and got quite a good atmosphere. Would definitely recommend if you stay at the main road or higher up.

Villan

Top place. Owners really make an effort and deserve to succeed.