Aloha gardens

Started by fifi, September 06, 2013, 18:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fifi

Aloha gardens in the centre where Hemmingways is has a lovely atmosphere. There was a fantastic Saxophonist playing there on Friday night.  She also was a very good singer and a class act. I didnt catch her name but would return especially to see her.

A group of us met for a casual few drinks and just ordered the home made chicken tikka naam bread wraps. They were delicious but enormous. One would easily be enough for two. Priced at just 5 euros they were very good value.

I would definitely return to try out other dishes on the menu. :D

lionfish

When Fifi mentioned the atmosphere I thought she was going to comment on the sewage smell that has been there every time I have been - and no it's no me, or any of my friends/family, it just seems to come up from the sewers.

Can the Man

A great place for drinks and cocktails , my missus loves the kiwi daiquiri's

fuerte crazy

We tried Aloha Gardens during this visit and its a lovely chilled out atmosphere.  Didn't have a cocktail as I'm not a big fan but that didn't spoil the visit.  Didn't notice any strange smells either!!

Kat Nuts

We normally go to Aloha Gardens to finish off the evening as its open till quite late.
And yes, the chicken wraps are delicious.
Its a lovely environment, lovely vibe and I have never smelt the sewers (yet)

Paddster

Quote from: Kat Nuts on September 10, 2013, 21:39:44 PM
We normally go to Aloha Gardens to finish off the evening as its open till quite late.
And yes, the chicken wraps are delicious.
Its a lovely environment, lovely vibe and I have never smelt the sewers (yet)

You're too far gone by then.............. ;D :-*

fifi

The wraps are cut in half and wrapped in tinfoil.....try ordering one between two. None of us managed to eat more than a half. They are hot wraps in home made Naam bread and come in a variety of flavours. ;)

Some of the drinks on the menu were expensive compared to other bars.