What was the last thing you had to drink?

Started by KWC, March 06, 2014, 22:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelenR

Can the Man

HelenR

I was, only a couple had a busy weekend x

Can the Man

Yea right, I told you grapes were fruit and wine is made from grapes......... ;D

HelenR

And gin is made from juniper berries can have that to  ;D

Can the Man

Quote from: The Dark Princess on September 14, 2014, 17:44:48 PM
And gin is made from juniper berries can have that to  ;D

Sorry babe your wrong there's, gin is made from grain - barley, it's fermented like beer then distiller into grain neutral spirit. The GNS is then flavoured with spices and other flavours like juniper berry to create gin, if they add glucose they make vodka.

HelenR

Can the Man

I have done work in the distill ing business for many years  ;D

I do like a nice G&T , can't stand that Hendricks rubbish with fÂ¥cking cucumber. Give me a good old Cork dry gin (Irish) with a slice of lemon, or a Bombay Sapphire with slice of lime.  ;)

HelenR

Bombay sapphire is what we have here, I always have it with lime to not keen on lemon  ;D ;D.

Can the Man

I love BS with lime, did you know Tescos do a lime flavoured tonic water also.

HelenR

No I didn't, will have a look bet that's gorgeous I love lime

Can the Man

Have you ever been to Thailand , they do the most fantastic lime juice drink - non alcoholic over there's, they are so refreshing and sharp

HelenR

Can the Man

Superb place to visit, but avoid Bangkok it's a sh|thole , go for some of the smaller islands like Ko Samui pure paradise

HelenR

Could look at that for next July/august I want to go somewhere different, I'd love the Maldives but not much for Lauren there that's more of a romantic holiday

Can the Man

Ko Samui a bit the same, it's better for couples, but then again we did see families holidaying there.

HelenR

As long as is something for her to do and maybe kids her age there......pool and wifi she's happy tho

Can the Man

I'd do a bit of research first before booking. Does she have a best friend or a boy friend that could go with her for company ?

HelenR

Her best friend came with us this august, she could come again I suppose

Can the Man

One of the best ways to ensure she's kept happy and occupied. My nearly 9 year old grandson had another sleep over with his girlfriend again last night.

HelenR

:o starting young lol is that the ones on the pictures you sent

Can the Man

HelenR

Can the Man

He's a little gentleman, reminds me of me when I was his age  ;D

HelenR

You must be very proud, I would love to have a son

Can the Man

You have been blessed with a beautiful daughter, Lauren  :-* :-* :-*

HelenR

Can the Man

Yea, best age to be best friends with them.

HelenR

I also need to lock my stuff away, make up pinched, she broke my hair dryer  >:(. She has all her own but mines better apparently.... Costing a fortune now everything has to be designer

Can the Man

I remember it well, especially when she got older and went to college, only designer label was good enough.