Author Topic: Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura  (Read 376920 times)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4170 on: January 18, 2019, 20:35:58 pm »
The weather has changed to more like January weather.

A mix of sun and cloud today with a shower at 12.30.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4171 on: January 19, 2019, 08:16:35 am »
A mix of sun and cloud at 8am.

A day of cloudy intervals is forecast with a 5% chance of a shower this morning and a 15% chance this afternoon.  The shade temperature will be 21 with a 15-20 kph NE wind and a UV index of 4. 8)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4172 on: January 19, 2019, 17:18:06 pm »
Cloudy for most of the day with a cool wind.

Offline Ronnie The Blue

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 124,455
  • Gender: Male
  • life's better with a whopper
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4173 on: January 20, 2019, 08:06:44 am »
Hope it improves by Wednesday

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4174 on: January 20, 2019, 08:51:52 am »
The forecast looks a bit iffy, Jon.

Cloudy at 08.30.

A day of cloudy intervals is forecast, with a shade temperature of 21 and up to a 20 kph NW wind.  There is a 5% chance of a shower this morning, a 35% chance this afternoon and a 65% chance tonight.

Offline Ronnie The Blue

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 124,455
  • Gender: Male
  • life's better with a whopper
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4175 on: January 20, 2019, 09:04:04 am »
Yes Thursday in particular. Hope Daves packing his long johns

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4176 on: January 20, 2019, 13:16:52 pm »
Mainly cloudy this morning, with blue sky appearing now.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4177 on: January 21, 2019, 08:34:52 am »
Cloudy at 08.15.

A day of cloudy intervals is forecast with a shade temperature of 21, a 20 kph N wind and a UV index of 4.  There's a 30% chance of a light shower during the day.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4178 on: January 21, 2019, 12:36:56 pm »
Mainly cloudy all morning.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4179 on: January 21, 2019, 20:41:27 pm »
Blue sky and white clouds this afternoon. 8)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4180 on: January 22, 2019, 08:35:04 am »
After a cloudy start to the day, it is mainly sunny at 08.30.

A partly cloudy day is forecast with a shade temperature of 21, a 25 kph NE wind and a UV index of 4.  There is a 5% chance of a shower this afternoon.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4181 on: January 22, 2019, 12:05:48 pm »
Increasing sunshine as the morning went on. Windier than it has been.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4182 on: January 22, 2019, 20:50:59 pm »
Mainly sunny this afternoon 8)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4183 on: January 23, 2019, 08:51:15 am »
Cloudy at 08.30.

The forecast is for a day of cloudy intervals, with a 10% chance of a shower.  The shade temperature will be 20, with a 25 kph NE wind and a UV index of 4.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4184 on: January 23, 2019, 12:11:51 pm »
It's been a cloudy morning with a cool wind.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4185 on: January 23, 2019, 15:21:13 pm »
Sunshine and some white clouds this afternoon. 8)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4186 on: January 24, 2019, 08:54:32 am »
Mainly sunny at 08.30.

A day of cloudy intervals is forecast.  The shade temperature will be 21 with a 20 kph N wind and a UV index of 4.  There is a 15% chance of a shower this morning and a 75% chance this afternoon.  

Although there's been a chance of a shower all week, it hasn't actually rained at my house since last Thursday.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4187 on: January 25, 2019, 08:51:49 am »
Mainly sunny at 08.30. 8)

A day of cloudy intervals is forecast with a shade temperature of 21, a 10 kph N wind and a UV index of 5.  There is a 15% chance of a shower this morning and a 95% chance this afternoon.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4188 on: January 25, 2019, 14:25:48 pm »
A mix of sun and cloud so far today. 8)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4189 on: January 25, 2019, 20:02:26 pm »
It stayed dry except for a few spots in the air at 6.30pm.

Offline DaveW

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 55,098
  • Gender: Male
  • Enjoy every day
Re: Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4190 on: January 26, 2019, 07:47:39 am »
It caught me last night captain coming out of the restaurant , wasn’t expecting rain ☔️

Offline Ronnie The Blue

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 124,455
  • Gender: Male
  • life's better with a whopper
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4191 on: January 26, 2019, 08:06:23 am »
Just a few spots yesterday morning in Corralejo then a mostly sunny day. Clear skies this morning

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4192 on: January 26, 2019, 08:13:23 am »
A mainly clear sky at 8am.

A sunny morning is forecast with a shade temperature of 20 and no wind. 8)

This afternoon there will be cloudy intervals with a 50% chance of a shower and a 5 kph SE wind.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4193 on: January 26, 2019, 13:32:42 pm »
It's been a lovely, sunny morning. 8)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4194 on: January 26, 2019, 17:37:07 pm »
A mix of sun and cloud this afternoon.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4195 on: January 27, 2019, 08:14:33 am »
Mainly sunny at 8am. 8)

A partly cloudy day is forecast with a shade temperature of 20, a 10-15 kph N wind and a UV index of 5.  There's a 5% chance of a light shower this morning and a 30% chance this afternoon.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4196 on: January 27, 2019, 13:00:41 pm »
Mainly sunny during the morning 8).  I've spend the morning gardening.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4197 on: January 27, 2019, 14:17:34 pm »
Cloudy this afternoon.

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4198 on: January 28, 2019, 08:14:20 am »
Cloudy at 8am.

A sunny day is forecast with a shade temperature of 21, a 25 kph NE wind and a UV index of 5. 8)

Offline Captain Sensible

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 51,060
Re: Todays Weather in Fuerteventura
« Reply #4199 on: January 28, 2019, 12:20:51 pm »
The cloud took a long time to clear, but blue sky is appearing at 12.15.