Author Topic: What's the Weather Like? - September 2015  (Read 11941 times)

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
Re: What's the Weather Like? - Sep 2015
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 00:47:18 am »
Corralejo (Weds) perfecto!  8) .Grandes Playas all green flags - perfecto!  8)

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2015, 00:10:07 am »
Corralejo (Thurs) a mainly cloudy day with the sun not making much of an appearance until 3pm. A very gentle breeze and quite humid at times. Friday's forecast doesn't look a whole lot better.

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 00:44:37 am »
Corralejo (Fri & Sat) still a lot of cloud about and an odd raindrop or two! Some lovely bright warm spells and quite humid at times although some fresher breezes as well - a very mixed bag - I needed a thick sweatshirt on over my T-shirt at 7pm outside! (I am acclimatised and do feel the 'cold' - please don't be put off if you are a visitor!  ;D)

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2015, 23:41:31 pm »
Corralejo (Mon & Tues) perfecto! Very hot, a few clouds, light breezes. Grandes Playas - perfecto, little or no breeze, scorching hot at times, pleasantly hot at others! Sea still gorgeous, 25C today, green flags and perfect swimming with hardly any swell even at high tide.
It was noticeable on Monday that Lanzarote spent most of it's day shrouded in low cloud or rain but luckily the cloud bank seemed to split in two as it came over to Fuerte, one half staying out to sea on the East, the other could have been inland or even off the west coast, difficult to judge.

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2015, 01:18:13 am »
Corralejo (Weds 30th) - perfecto again to finish the month! Hot and sunny with a light SE (most unusual) breeze and only a few clouds. Grandes Playas also perfecto during the afternoon, all green flags along main beach, sea fantastic and onshore SE breeze balanced the heat perfectly. Some cloud over Lanzarote but it avoided the beach as it came over - looked like it ran down inland or to the west of the island again.