Author Topic: Caleta  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
Caleta
« on: July 01, 2016, 08:50:54 am »
Caleta 07:30

Temp 20 c

Sky clear except for some cloud out to the East, that appears to have been there since AM yesterday.

Wind NE 6/8

Forecast:- Scattered cloud to build from 10/11:00 leavind a day of mixed cloud and sun Temp to reach 24/26C
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome back  W/Golfer

Offline woe10

Re: Caleta
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 13:15:44 pm »
It's a good idea to do the Caleta weather John. The other one "what's the weather like" is El Cotillo, which is nothing to do with Caleta, North of the Island, different coast.

Can I suggest you make it regular, with the more attractive title, "The Weather In Caleta (date)"

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 14:15:17 pm »
It's a good idea to do the Caleta weather John. The other one "what's the weather like" is El Cotillo, which is nothing to do with Caleta, North of the Island, different coast.

Can I suggest you make it regular, with the more attractive title, "The Weather In Caleta (date)"

HGi Woe
I am aware of wher El Cotillo is having lived there for a while,
I have been adding Caleta weather to " the other one " for some months, and did not start the same thread for July in deference to MLA who normally starts them, I see no where where this thread is dedicated to El Cotillo. ;)

Offline TamaraEnLaPlaya

• I wish!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 00:37:19 am »
I quite like having weather updates from various parts of the island all in one place - interesting to see the differences/similarities, and at least one contributor normally manages to post each day. If we had two threads there may be more gaps in the info but it wouldn't be the end of the world!
I appreciate the respect for MLA starting the normal monthly threads - I thought he was due to start making live reports again this week! Hope he is ok. Perhaps he is camped out on the beach at El Cotillo at the music festival with no internet access!
 Friday - started very cloudy, cleared to a good few hours of sun which was nice and warm but not hot due to the N/NE wind which was quite strong. Full cloud cover reappeared around teatime so a dull and quickly cooling evening. Currently 24C.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 00:45:27 am by TamaraEnLaPlaya »

Offline Windermeregolfer

• A Hole In One - In My Dreams
  • Keeping Calm
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 08:27:09 am »
You will see I have now started the July thread on MLA's behalf, MLA's idea is to get members to post on the same thread from different parts of the Island to they can plan days out, I know the weather is quickly changeable,  but that is main thought so the more locations the better.

Woe we will have to be careful we now have 2 John's in Caleta as I am a John but happy with W/Golfer :)

Now started my Caleta posts and will add pictures soon.