Author Topic: Anjoca de Aguas - Fuerteventura Golf course  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Sanda J

Anjoca de Aguas - Fuerteventura Golf course
« on: December 01, 2016, 07:25:59 am »

Can anyone send me the email address for the water company on the Fuerteventura Golf Course - Anjoca de aguas -

Also the email address for the electricity company - Endesa?

Is anyone else experiencing very high bills for both?
Has it gone up?

Many thanks

Offline MandK

• What you give is what you get...
Re: Anjoca de Aguas - Fuerteventura Golf course
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 07:41:58 am »

Can anyone send me the email address for the water company on the Fuerteventura Golf Course - Anjoca de aguas -

Also the email address for the electricity company - Endesa?

Is anyone else experiencing very high bills for both?
Has it gone up?

Many thanks

I went in the Anjoca office a while back, querying a high bill, they asked me to come back the following day when they paid me back in CASH.....as we say "dodgy as f*ck"

Offline DaveW

• Enjoy every day
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 10:11:49 am »
As I understand it you have a standard water allowance in the monthly bill and if you use above the allowance you incur extra charges.  Sometimes they charge the basic for a number of months and then do an adjustment based on usage on a later month. I would check that you do not have a water leak, the properties are notorious for leaks due to the way the pipes are laid.  I always turn the water off when we are away from the property and monitor it when there as you don't always know when you have a leak apart from a very high water bill.

The Endesa website is Endesaclientes.com where they have a chat line and contact us etc.
The Anjoca sales office should be able to give you contact details for the water
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 17:38:50 pm by DaveW »

Offline Curly131

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 11:54:53 am »
It is currently 28.21 Euros every 2months (was 26.41 up to 2015).
A Dave says they charge you for a fixed amount ( think it is 10 cu metres) whether you use it or not and then anything over 10 is charged extra.
Ian

Offline Windermeregolfer

• A Hole In One - In My Dreams
  • Keeping Calm
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 14:14:51 pm »
Sanda J

I agree with what Dave & Curly have said, my bill at October 1st for 2 months was 28.21€ and we are due another bill anytime now.

The email address for the water dept of Anjoca is - Anjoca Aguas Canarias aac@anjoca.com  and I have to say when I emailed them they were very responsive and now email me a bill.

I read my meter when we arrive and when we leave, as we have auto irrigation for the plants and a pool and the pool maintenance lady goes in every week we have to leave the water on, so far no problems, I may have to update that comment when we arrive at our property next Monday.

Hope that helps

Offline Lexeus

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 16:09:22 pm »
It is currently 28.21 Euros every 2months (was 26.41 up to 2015).
A Dave says they charge you for a fixed amount ( think it is 10 cu metres) whether you use it or not and then anything over 10 is charged extra.
Ian

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but anyone know how much they are charging now? I understand that in 2016 it was €169.26 per year for 10,000litres of water, or €16.93 per cubic metre of water. That is extortion

Offline Windermeregolfer

• Keeping Calm
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 17:12:49 pm »
They still charged the same on our last (April) bill as we were charged in 2016 -

Standing Charge for 2 months 6.01€

Water Supply 1.83€ per cubic mt

Waste Disposal 0.39€ per cubic mt

Total for 16.04cumts 41.62€

So no where near the charges Lexeus is quoting

Offline Lexeus

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 13:01:16 pm »
That makes much more sense :). Previous comments had said there was a monthly charge for so many cubic metres but didn't mention a standing charge

Offline Windermeregolfer

• Keeping Calm
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 15:25:54 pm »
Anjoca seem to read our meter every 2 months ok so we get an accurate bill, I do believe however that if they haven't read your meter they invoice you for 10 cubic meters and then adjust it the next time they read your meter.

Offline Windermeregolfer

• Keeping Calm
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 07:39:24 am »
Further update - got our May bill by email yesterday and the unit prices have NOT changed from those in post above.