Author Topic: Thomas Cook Flights  (Read 679 times)

Offline KWC

• I knew deep down Scuba Diving wasn't for me
Thomas Cook Flights
« on: September 03, 2017, 19:23:02 pm »
After TC cancelled a flight on us a few years ago I said I wouldn't use them again. What with having to realign my villa booking to suit Jet2 Friday flight and not forgetting their pitiful seat pitches.
However l booked with them for our flights and leaving Glasgow two weeks ago was 2.5hrs late in departing. Then I got another reminder why I shouldn't have booked - the seat pitches! So tight that when the er large woman thumped back and forth into her seat the back of her chair just me knees so much I pushed it back as hard. They don't recline I know but the flimsier seat frames do allow a lot of flexing.
Then last night another 30 min delay. Not a lot but a delay non the less.
Along with the fact they only let you print/copy to phone your Boarding Pass 24 hrs before any departure is a pain.  Luckily enough I managed to upload to my mobile in an establishment that was good enough.  Saved us standing in the half mile long Queue to get it produced by the check in crew.

Flying in December with Jet2 this time and what a difference those seats are!

Rant over lol
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 19:26:18 pm by KWC »

Offline dagwood

Re: Thomas Cook Flights
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 20:27:26 pm »
They seem to be in the dark ages. With everyone else including the low cost carriers things are more flexible than that and are usually on time.

Offline el caballo hambriento

Re: Thomas Cook Flights
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 19:04:02 pm »
Only my observation but when I have looked at departure boards for Thomas Cook flights at Fven airport they do seem to have more than their fair share of delayed or retraso!