Author Topic: Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3253 times)

Offline ashworth

Re: Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 20:41:22 pm »
Most of our ENGLISH major cities are now tribal ghettos with a knifing epidemic spreading out from the capital, our infrastructure is breaking down on a daily basis, taxes in all areas are on the rise and we are getting very little back in return, our police force have been drastically cut,  the Public Sector massive pension pot is basically what our taxes are propping up i.e. we have become a nation of zero hour slaves working for the middle and upper classes, high street shops are closing down in record numbers,  interest only mortgages are now coming to fruition with the prediction its going to cause a massive slump in the housing market due to re-possessions and that’s on top of the New House Lease Scandal, the list go’s on and on, how can Britex make things any worse? It’s impossible, why bother your pretty little heads about it?

BRITEX is the best thing ever to happen in the history of British and European Politics, it means absolutely FECK all to the plebs like us, but it’s a fantastic smokescreen for the Eurotwats and UK Government to hide behind, a massive WIN WIN situation, some National political balls up happens, lets cover the media with BRITEX, its total pocket billiards, its gives them a purpose for their existence convincing us how important they really are.

We should have had a referendum on complete political reform in the UK, not Britex, what use is the house of Lords? What use are politicians come to that and why so many? And why is my missus telling me to get off the computer and cut the lawn? Whats wrong with her doing it? And why does my Yorkshire son in law find it difficult to get a round in? These are real questions you should be debating.

Well said.......

Offline dagwood

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 20:45:20 pm »
not much news on this one, must be a good day to cover up the bad news ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44366731

and that 2.1 billion sterling lost was gordon brown helping his banker friends out.

Will you ever get it, governments don’t have any money that’s zilch nada none. What they have is the tax they collect in whatever way they can from you Joe public, and when that’s spent wasted or given to the “underprivileged” members of society they just collect more. But not equally from you and the big guys who can afford high powered financial planners. I wonder who gets the S””t end of the stick?
So if you or anyone else thinks they’re on you side forget it. Every penny you spend they have a piece of it. 

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2018, 20:49:04 pm »
What they have is the tax they collect in whatever way they can from you Joe public

woah look, its captain obvious

or is it her brother, boring and obvious ?

Offline dagwood

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2018, 21:02:40 pm »
What they have is the tax they collect in whatever way they can from you Joe public

woah look, its captain obvious

or is it her brother, boring and obvious ?

You stupid ass hole.
The Headline said and I quote:Government lose 2.1 billion.
Now get it into that thick numb scull of yours that the government lost nothing because they have nothing. It’s you the tax payer that lost it and you are not the government.

Offline Charlie dont surf

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 22:21:09 pm »
Most of our ENGLISH major cities are now tribal ghettos with a knifing epidemic spreading out from the capital, our infrastructure is breaking down on a daily basis, taxes in all areas are on the rise and we are getting very little back in return, our police force have been drastically cut,  the Public Sector massive pension pot is basically what our taxes are propping up i.e. we have become a nation of zero hour slaves working for the middle and upper classes, high street shops are closing down in record numbers,  interest only mortgages are now coming to fruition with the prediction its going to cause a massive slump in the housing market due to re-possessions and that’s on top of the New House Lease Scandal, the list go’s on and on, how can Britex make things any worse? It’s impossible, why bother your pretty little heads about it?

BRITEX is the best thing ever to happen in the history of British and European Politics, it means absolutely FECK all to the plebs like us, but it’s a fantastic smokescreen for the Eurotwats and UK Government to hide behind, a massive WIN WIN situation, some National political balls up happens, lets cover the media with BRITEX, its total pocket billiards, its gives them a purpose for their existence convincing us how important they really are.

We should have had a referendum on complete political reform in the UK, not Britex, what use is the house of Lords? What use are politicians come to that and why so many? And why is my missus telling me to get off the computer and cut the lawn? Whats wrong with her doing it? And why does my Yorkshire son in law find it difficult to get a round in? These are real questions you should be debating.

Well said. Brexit Smexit. Don't it get on your tits. Deluded morons going on about good old GB when they don't even buy British, support British farmers or British Industries. Hypocrites! Our high streets are either dead or dying but the numbskulls don't even notice and even if they did they would still choose to buy cheap imported meat, vegetables and fruit from Tesco or Sainsbury not giving one hoot where its come from or how many thousand miles its travelled. Anyone who travels to Europe will see how small businesses and Artisans are promoted and supported creating civilised harmonious places to live or visit. That's been lost from most of our societies and Brexit or no Brexit it ain't coming back.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2018, 07:22:55 am »
You people think other EU countries don't have the same problems as us?. Social, political, racial, lack of ethnic integration, run down ghetto like areas, no go zones for the police, terrorism attacks...they got the lot. Some are even close to civil war with demands for regional breakaways. You can holiday in Britain in many places and know nothing of the problems highlighted...on the other hand if you holiday in the wrong places in Europe you will find them without a doubt. Not saying we haven't got our problems for sure, and our quota of useless politicians, but its nothing that couldn't be greatly improved by a decent immigration programme and repatriation along with a redirection of wasted Foriegn Aid billions. Among a few other things.

One thing for sure is white flight to Fuerteventura and then moaning and running the country down from afar won't solve the problems.

And that's without reading ashworth's silly goading.

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 11:55:29 am »
ashworth's silly goading.

she hates UK

and likes the cheap.

Offline ashworth

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:01:36 pm by ashworth »

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2018, 13:10:15 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44230865

Ask the young umempoyed Brit to get up at 6am and pick fruit or veg for the minimum wage.

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2018, 13:25:51 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44230865

Ask the young unemployed Brit to get up at 6 am and pick fruit or veg for the minimum wage.

Ask them to get up at 6 AM, would cause a nervous breakdown,  ::) let alone work at that time.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2018, 22:04:04 pm »
What's going on here...would you go and pick strawberries at £7 an hour if lucky. bet you wouldn't. And neither would I. Why would you expect anyone else to do it unless they came from a country that probably paid no more than £2 an hour for anything full stop. We have all moved on...it's no longer kids up the chimneys for a couple of pence any more. Our kids expect more, especially after 3 years at uni.Youngsters are no worse or better than any other country. Fact is do you see German or French coming to pick the fruit ,,of course you don't , they have better things in mind. Now Romanians or Bulgarians ...well that's a different matter. Too quick to damn our own and too slow to praise them up.

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2018, 22:36:11 pm »
What's wrong with expecting young people who are able to work but choose not to, get out of bed in the morning and do a days work? You know all those young people you see cleaning the streets in Fuerteventura? They're the ones who would otherwise be claiming benefits but they've claimed their quota of benefits for the year and are forced to take employment. Shocking isn't it, treating young people in such a manner. And those educated talented UK youngsters you talk about. The majority of whom voted to stay in the EU. Watch the exodus post Brexit when they choose to go and work in places more vibrant, attractive and ispirational than the UK? They will be welcomed with open arms. And the British farmers who won't have the foreign labour needed to survive. That's ok, plenty of cheap tasteless foreign fruit and veg on special offer.

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2018, 22:52:28 pm »
I know from my personal experience of being an employer that in a lot of (and I stress, not all) cases the first statement by a prospective employee is “ I will need to see how this affects my benefits” & that is no joke !!!
There are far to many hangers on in Britain today too afraid of any kind of work. IMHO

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2018, 08:27:03 am »
What's wrong with expecting young people who are able to work but choose not to, get out of bed in the morning and do a days work? You know all those young people you see cleaning the streets in Fuerteventura? They're the ones who would otherwise be claiming benefits but they've claimed their quota of benefits for the year and are forced to take employment. Shocking isn't it, treating young people in such a manner. And those educated talented UK youngsters you talk about. The majority of whom voted to stay in the EU. Watch the exodus post Brexit when they choose to go and work in places more vibrant, attractive and ispirational than the UK? They will be welcomed with open arms. And the British farmers who won't have the foreign labour needed to survive. That's ok, plenty of cheap tasteless foreign fruit and veg on special offer.

They are queuing up from all over the EU to get into Britain for jobs, and not just for working in the fields. Unemployment throughout the EU especially youth, is way above the UK with Spain's at nigh on 25%.
As for our own kids when you have idiotic politicians stating that university education should be for all regardless, and the creation of useless courses to accommodate them which have no chance of getting them employment, their expectations are going to be a lot higher than their true worth. Fact is despite our daft benefits system we still have less unemployment than abroad . Must be doing something right. Post  brexit we should expect them to produce an immigration system set up to keep Britain running smoothly. With the added benefit that we don't have to let in those we don't need.

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2018, 09:11:05 am »
I agree. Many foreign workers who come here work in our booming construction industry to fill the gap because we don't have the skilled people here due to the lack of apprentice opportunities for our own youngsters and the lack of planning by politicians and employment ministers. Without foreign construction workers, building would come to a standstill. When I left school you had Youth Training Schemes where rather than claim benefits you got paid to go to college and learn a trade and most got a job at the end of it. One of the best ideas a politician has ever had, especially in the middle of one of our worst recessions. Planning for future growth. It wouldn't work now as most young people want comfy IT jobs and don't want to get their hands dirty. Unlike the foreign equivilants. I like your theory by the way but the damage done might be beyond repair.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2018, 09:15:19 am »
Well it must be comforting for the ex employees of the House of Fraser, Mother Care, Carpetright and Maplin to name a few will have seasonal employment picking spuds and strawberries.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2018, 09:22:46 am »
I agree. Many foreign workers who come here work in our booming construction industry to fill the gap because we don't have the skilled people here due to the lack of apprentice opportunities for our own youngsters and the lack of planning by politicians and employment ministers. Without foreign construction workers, building would come to a standstill. When I left school you had Youth Training Schemes where rather than claim benefits you got paid to go to college and learn a trade and most got a job at the end of it. One of the best ideas a politician has ever had, especially in the middle of one of our worst recessions. Planning for future growth. It wouldn't work now as most young people want comfy IT jobs and don't want to get their hands dirty. Unlike the foreign equivilants. I like your theory by the way but the damage done might be beyond repair.

No doubt it's a daunting job. What we need are Politicians with Britain's best interests at heart and not their own careers. Where they are coming from I dont have a clue, but you live in hope.

Offline ashworth

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2018, 12:57:31 pm »

Offline ashworth

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2018, 13:12:14 pm »

They are queuing up from all over the EU to get into Britain for jobs, and not just for working in the fields. Unemployment throughout the EU especially youth, is way above the UK with Spain's at nigh on 25%.
As for our own kids when you have idiotic politicians stating that university education should be for all regardless, and the creation of useless courses to accommodate them which have no chance of getting them employment, their expectations are going to be a lot higher than their true worth. Fact is despite our daft benefits system we still have less unemployment than abroad . Must be doing something right. Post  brexit we should expect them to produce an immigration system set up to keep Britain running smoothly. With the added benefit that we don't have to let in those we don't need.
Ha ha, Dream on. This lot could not run a bath.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2018, 16:34:36 pm »
They've never had to. We are run by Brussels.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2018, 17:57:50 pm »
They've never had to. We are run by Brussels.

Interesting, so the quoted post exonerates all the UK politicians you have criticize and accused of all kinds of malpractice. You can’t have it every way.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 18:11:43 pm by dagwood »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2018, 19:23:48 pm »
Not exonerated by me I can assure you. Just stating a fact. What little power they do retain they don't use very wisely.

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2018, 23:36:27 pm »

Offline dagwood
« Reply #52 on: Today at 17:57:50 »

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

= happy

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2018, 00:41:05 am »
im a bit dum and hate UK

thats OK we are here to help the dumb, but dont think for a second everyone else shares your opinion

Offline Deso

• Roll on one way flight to the rock. :)
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 01:41:48 am »
im a bit dum and hate UK

thats OK we are here to help the dumb, but dont think for a second everyone else shares your opinion

Tit brain is at it again, editing other peoples quotes.

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 07:52:01 am »
Ha ha. I don’t even look anymore Neil. They are not worth the rise in blood pressure TBH
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Admin don’t seem interested enough to do anything about it !!!

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 09:41:14 am »
I wouldnt talk to viva like this if I wasnt hiding behind my computah

warrior!

Offline Deso

• Roll on one way flight to the rock. :)
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2018, 10:47:31 am »
Ha ha. I don’t even look anymore Neil. They are not worth the rise in blood pressure TBH
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Admin don’t seem interested enough to do anything about it !!!

You're right Ron, I've had a word with myself.   :D