Author Topic: Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
Re: Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2018, 14:03:15 pm »
corbyn

the most vile and disgusting lifelong career politician in the history of UK

You forgot the traitor Blair Viva

whilst I can 100% see where you are coming from with the Bliar, corbyn is a specially nasty kind of vile, he is lieing to the dumbest and most vulnerable people in society for self gain, promising things he knows full well he cant deliver all to better himself.

I have said on this forum before I had the misfortune to meet him once { I was introduced to him by one of my major clients so could not decline } I am convinced he could limbo under a snake's belly, I have met some seriously Iffy people in my time, including a guy involved in the Brinksmat Robbery who later went on to kill someone, and Jeremy Vine, [Now there is a smug man } but I can honestly say no one made me feel as uncomfortable as Corbyn, it is his sheer smarminess.

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2018, 14:49:36 pm »
it is his actions that creep me out, he loves anyone that hates us and will 180 degree his support for something in a click of the fingers.

i guess it is to be suspected from a career politician that has never done anything other than be a politician.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2018, 15:04:28 pm »
Seems some of those from Europe have confidence in the UK..Here`s an article from Stena Line on the massive investment they are making into new ferries between Ireland and the UK.These orders were place the year after the referendum as well.Interestingly that there is no mention of the B word in the article. Maybe its time to concentrate on the facts rather than the implied..have a read anyway folks

http://news.cision.com/stena-line/r/stena-line-confirms-plans-for-its-3-new-irish-sea-ships,c2546004

Oh Yes in addition ,2 more of these `E Flexers` are being leased to Brittany Ferries as the Galicia and Salamanca, about the same time for service between UK and Spain and in addition to the existing tonnage.

And another piece of news
 A new ferry route linking Ireland with northern Spain is to begin at the end of April. Brittany Ferries will sail from Cork to Santander twice a week, with the Connemara chartered to serve the route. The company is expected to put the route on sale from the end of January.

The Santander route is the only direct ferry link between Ireland and Spain. In 2014, LD Lines began a service between Rosslare and Spain, with a stop-off in France. The route ended later that year.

Brittany Ferries has operated a service between Cork and Roscoff, France, for 40 years. The company said it will also use the Connemara to add an extra sailing on the Roscoff route.

The ship has the capacity for around 500 passengers and space for 195 cars. It will also host 2,225 lane metres of garage space. Brittany Ferries said it expects an even split between passengers and freight carried.

The Connemara has 120 cabins and the crossing will take 26 hours. It will leave Cork on Wednesday and Friday and return on Thursday and Saturdays from April until November. Prices are not yet available.

“This is a significant move for Brittany Ferries, offering haulage companies a direct route to Spain and passengers a far greater range of holiday options from Cork,” said Hugh Bruton, general manager of Brittany Ferries Ireland.

The news of the additional routes was welcomed by the Port of Cork, saying it would increase tourism and freight. “The option for freight carriers to bypass the UK land bridge will be seen as very attractive as Brexit uncertainty continues,” said commercial manager Captain Michael McCarthy. “We have no doubt that both exporters and importers will make this a viable service.”

Last year there were just over two million visits to Spain from Ireland, and over 400,000 from Spain to Ireland.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2018, 15:53:15 pm »
Don't run Corbyn down too much folks. All the while he's in charge his hard left cronies have no chance of forming a Government.

Unless of course May cocks it up any more than she already has...

Offline Johnrgby2

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2018, 16:21:39 pm »
it is his actions that creep me out, he loves anyone that hates us and will 180 degree his support for something in a click of the fingers.

i guess it is to be suspected from a career politician that has never done anything other than be a politician.

Not strictly true Viva, he spent some time in Africa I believe as a volunteer in some capacity, then was a junior reporter for a little while, not that either qualify as real jobs, before becoming a Union official, can someone explain his career path and his qualifications to be a Union official? as it defeats me.

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2018, 16:22:57 pm »
can someone explain his career path and his qualifications to be a Union official? as it defeats me.

his parents where mega rich.

Offline Johnrgby2

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2018, 16:30:06 pm »
Don't run Corbyn down too much folks. All the while he's in charge his hard left cronies have no chance of forming a Government.

Good Thought

Unless of course May cocks it up any more than she already has...

And I doubt that is possible.

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2018, 16:52:20 pm »
I was introduced to him by one of my major clients so could not decline
Again one of your disgusting character traits

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2018, 18:17:17 pm »

It shows a level of maturity, responsibility, civility & manners. Something which by your post erik_tonny you haven’t the slightest concept of !!

Offline Johnrgby2

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2018, 21:25:31 pm »

It shows a level of maturity, responsibility, civility & manners. Something which by your post erik_tonny you haven’t the slightest concept of !!

Ron
We have had this discussion before, the man/woman is an idiot just ignore him, I read all his posts and just laugh, he is simply not worth responding to.

Offline spitfire58

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2018, 22:34:07 pm »

Ron
We have had this discussion before, the man/woman is an idiot just ignore him, I read all his posts and just laugh, he is simply not worth responding to.

😂🤣😂🤣 Difficult to not respond with people like that but I will try !! 🤬🤬

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2018, 23:31:45 pm »
That's good of you spitfire58. We are all glad you are making the effort.

The effort I have to make is listening to your constant whining. Please give it a rest.

Offline spitfire58

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2018, 10:55:16 am »

The effort I have to make is listening to your constant whining. Please give it a rest.

As you have said before, you will post “what you like when you like”. Seeing as very few seem to have any degree of civility or manners so will I !!

As for “constant whining” I hardly think that is accurate. Mostly I try & give informative answers to genuine questions to help people if I can but will also respond when I see/hear abuse
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:00:10 am by spitfire58 »

Online vivafuerte

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2018, 11:01:32 am »
It is funny how you guys cant get along

one of my pals who was born in gran canaria and now lives in morro jable always bangs on about how bad ALL the expats are over in FV, not just one countries expats ALL of them, reading you lot on here proves his point, I tell him not eveyone from any group of people are all the same but you guys kinda prove his point

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2018, 11:09:44 am »
It is funny how you guys cant get along

one of my pals who was born in gran canaria and now lives in morro jable always bangs on about how bad ALL the expats are over in FV, not just one countries expats ALL of them, reading you lot on here proves his point, I tell him not eveyone from any group of people are all the same but you guys kinda prove his point

Ouch, but true  :(

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2018, 12:36:53 pm »

As you have said before, you will post “what you like when you like”. Seeing as very few seem to have any degree of civility or manners so will I !!

As for “constant whining” I hardly think that is accurate. Mostly I try & give informative answers to genuine questions to help people if I can but will also respond when I see/hear abuse

Problem here is that your idea of abuse is often not somebody else's, certainly not mine, so I'm not sure why you feel it is your right to take on the mantle of forum watchdog. Johnrugby's list of do's and don'ts may be commendable but there is no admin to enforce it anyway and until there is it's no good keep harping on about it. You have told us you have blocked certain contributors to avoid seeing anything that offends you so why not just get on with enjoying the threads you like and leave those you consider abusers to bicker it out among themselves.

I'm not an expat by the way.

Offline Johnrgby2

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2018, 14:54:57 pm »

Ron

😂🤣😂🤣 Difficult not to respond with people like that but I will try !! 🤬🤬

I understand that Ron, but whatever it is, keeps posting trying to get me to respond, which there is not a cat in hells chance of happening, I stopped talking to idiots many years ago.

Offline spitfire58

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2018, 15:08:24 pm »

Ron

😂🤣😂🤣 Difficult not to respond with people like that but I will try !! 🤬🤬

I understand that Ron, but whatever it is, keeps posting trying to get me to respond, which there is not a cat in hells chance of happening, I stopped talking to idiots many years ago.

👍👍👍👍🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂