Author Topic: Airport Toilet Warning  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Tamkid

Airport Toilet Warning
« on: June 06, 2018, 13:41:12 pm »
Warning if you don’t know what a WUDU Wash Room Facility is. My friend’s wife was desperate to go to the toilet at Manchester Airport, the ladies was out of use, so she went into what she thought was a disabled toilet, after she came out she was surrounded by Muslim Women shouting at her and throwing abuse, worse was to come when one of the Muslim Women grabbed a passing cleaner and demanded the toilet be cleaned as it had been defiled by a non-believer.

So be careful and considerate when using toilets on airports. I am from the sticks and it’s the first I have heard of them, prayer rooms yes, but not toilets.

Offline malabu

Re: Airport Toilet Warning
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 13:48:45 pm »
Warning if you don’t know what a WUDU Wash Room Facility is. My friend’s wife was desperate to go to the toilet at Manchester Airport, the ladies was out of use, so she went into what she thought was a disabled toilet, after she came out she was surrounded by Muslim Women shouting at her and throwing abuse, worse was to come when one of the Muslim Women grabbed a passing cleaner and demanded the toilet be cleaned as it had been defiled by a non-believer.

So be careful and considerate when using toilets on airports. I am from the sticks and it’s the first I have heard of them, prayer rooms yes, but not toilets.
What a feckng liberty  >:( >:( >:(

Offline cockney

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 17:16:10 pm »
So Tamkid what is a WUDU Wash Room Facility ?

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 18:04:26 pm »
So Tamkid what is a WUDU Wash Room Facility ?

looks like it, some religions wash before they pray to some made up god.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 19:12:29 pm »
What a very good question Cockney, having just looked it up I can put you out of you misery

WUDU is pronounced “WOOO DOOO”, it is Arabic for –

“Keep out of our bog you disgusting filthy non believer or we will embarrass you in front of all other passengers by surrounding you and shouting while making threatening gestures with our hands”

Hope that answers your question Cockney

Offline wavell ave

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 19:34:47 pm »
why dont we go in live in their country there must be plenty of room for us ?

Offline MandK

• What you give is what you get...
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 19:40:24 pm »
why dont we go in live in their country there must be plenty of room for us ?

Most of us on here do live in what was a Muslim island ...

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 19:56:18 pm »
Hi MandK, that's an interesting statement, please explain, I am genuinely intrigued.

Offline MandK

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 20:30:49 pm »
Hi MandK, that's an interesting statement, please explain, I am genuinely intrigued.

As in , i'm pretty sure the original inhabitants of these wonderful islands were not Catholic or Christian. 

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 21:18:40 pm »
That might be right, but the fact is for the past 1,400 years there has been some form of Christianity on our wonderful little island, and all Catholics are Christians (apart from a high proportion of Priests, which is very doubtful, in particular in boys only boarding schools).

At present we have over 170 distinct religions counted, the religious make-up of the UK is diverse, complex and multicultural, so be tolerant. If you are not a Muslim respect the WUMU toilets, you will defile them if you use them and is not fair on their religious beliefs, I believe Allah could infect their privates with all sorts of nasty things if it is defiled by a non believer. if you go in by mistake and use a WUDU in error, except your punishment with good grace and don't moan if they get upset and start shouting and being aggressive towards you.

You might ask this question "What toilets do Muslim women (in particular) use when there is no WUMU toilets available"?, perhaps you could ask the staff at stores around London, you might get some weird and wonderful replies, we live in such interesting times.

Offline annalivia

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2018, 22:39:38 pm »
What next !!!

Offline MandK

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 07:41:57 am »
That might be right, but the fact is for the past 1,400 years there has been some form of Christianity on our wonderful little island, and all Catholics are Christians (apart from a high proportion of Priests, which is very doubtful, in particular in boys only boarding schools).

At present we have over 170 distinct religions counted, the religious make-up of the UK is diverse, complex and multicultural, so be tolerant. If you are not a Muslim respect the WUMU toilets, you will defile them if you use them and is not fair on their religious beliefs, I believe Allah could infect their privates with all sorts of nasty things if it is defiled by a non believer. if you go in by mistake and use a WUDU in error, except your punishment with good grace and don't moan if they get upset and start shouting and being aggressive towards you.

You might ask this question "What toilets do Muslim women (in particular) use when there is no WUMU toilets available"?, perhaps you could ask the staff at stores around London, you might get some weird and wonderful replies, we live in such interesting times.

All religion is just an argument about who has the best imaginary friend in my opinion ,

Offline PHo

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 09:34:15 am »
I cannot take seriously any god who gets upset if you use the wrong hand to wipe your bum, or indeed one that needs you to keep telling him how great he is.

Offline ashworth

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2018, 12:52:03 pm »
By gum it's grim up north.

Offline cockney

Offline annalivia

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 20:06:05 pm »
I was wondering myself cockney. Had to Google it. 😁

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 15:52:14 pm »

I live in the sticks, though I can use a search engine (just). By accident doing a bit of research on "Muslim Traditions" (I don't want to upset anybody)  I came across an article relating to a small suburb of "Dewsbury" called "Saville", the article claims that out of the 4,033 population only 48 are white UK born citizens the rest are worshiping "Deobandis" which is a strict sect of  Islam. I fully appreciate this article is in the Daily Wail and dates back to 2016, but it does make you think, I honestly and truthfully did not realise places like this exist in the UK, I didn't realise that 50% of the London population is Muslim, that's astonishing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

Offline cockney

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 17:16:10 pm »
A google search of Muslim population of London brought up this. Well short of 50%.

There were 607,083 Muslims reported in the 2001 census in the Greater London area.[1] In the 2011 census Office for National Statistics, the proportion of Muslims in London had risen to 12.4% of the population (21% of England's Muslims). In the boroughs of Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.

A similar search for Manchester showed a Muslim population of 15.8%, Saville Town is obviously an extreme.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 18:42:42 pm »
Tower Hamlets might only be 30% Muslim but even 15 years ago it was at least 90% Asian. Hope that puts some perspective on it.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 18:43:20 pm »
I'm sure your right Cockney, in fact I am hoping and for my young relatives future, praying you are right. If the Saville article is to be believed, then their community is strong with an excellent community spirit, respect authority within their own community, have high a moral code, do not like outsiders or non believers, have their own law courts, their own education system and last but not least are wealthy and well organised with influence in the Muslim society across the country.

Suppose for argument sake, that is replicated across the country, not to that extreme, but along similar lines, then you have ask yourself, what will happen in the future, say ten years down the line when the Muslim population grows. Think of our White Christian Society, we hardly know our neighbours, Apple and Samsung seem to be our under 40's best friends, we have know real leadership, Banks and Greed govern the country, no community spirit apart from in the Pubs, no morals as such, dwindling high streets and few libraries to interact only computer screens like this, a skeleton Police Force to defend us, what would your prediction be regarding the type of society we will be living in????? will it be a peaceful integrated society? just a debate Cockney, I'm interested in other peoples views, if you live in London I would be really interested, Could you see the Far Right getting in or the Far Left?

Offline Swordy

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 19:26:15 pm »

I live in the sticks, though I can use a search engine (just). By accident doing a bit of research on "Muslim Traditions" (I don't want to upset anybody)  I came across an article relating to a small suburb of "Dewsbury" called "Saville", the article claims that out of the 4,033 population only 48 are white UK born citizens the rest are worshiping "Deobandis" which is a strict sect of  Islam. I fully appreciate this article is in the Daily Wail and dates back to 2016, but it does make you think, I honestly and truthfully did not realise places like this exist in the UK, I didn't realise that 50% of the London population is Muslim, that's astonishing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

My sister lives in a fairly large city in the Midlands and has told me from experience that some areas of the said city are 'out of bounds' to non Muslims. 

My Son returned from a tour of Afghanistan (with The RAF)  in October 2013.  As it happens he had just re-enlisted to serve his full 22 years. On doing this he became eligible to take some civvy related courses.  These took place at a college in the aforementioned city.  I can honestly say that I was far more concerned for his safety while attending those courses than i ever was while he was on tour.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 20:02:03 pm »
I know it's a taboo subject but we have been sleep walking into this situation for at least the last 20 years.Where were all our voices of objection then when Blair and New Labour opened the floodgates to rub the rights nose in diversity. Unfortunately the answer is in a politically correct funk, too scared to object in case we were called racist. So in they all came.

Well alas it's all too late now. So no good moaning about a disappearing culture, it's now irreversable

....the damage is done. i'm afraid we all have to live with the consequences whether we like it or not. 

Alluah Akbar

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 21:54:52 pm »
I wonder what the young men and women like your son think when they read articles like the one about Saville? What I mean is, the politicians that sent your son to Afghanistan to help stamp out Islamic Extremism and introduce democracy, and in doing so, sacrificed many young lives, now find out that the very same politicians allowed a mini extremist Islamic state to emerge in England i.e. a State within a State, it seems such a waste of young lives, I don’t mean to be disrespectful, it could be my logic.

Regarding the decline of our culture, the Muslims have nothing to do with that, we pretty much managed that ourselves, the British White Christian culture that has now emerged is all down the us, we have nobody else to blame. There is several things I despise about the Islamic religion, but I must admit, there are certain aspects of the religion that are appealing and would do our modern Christian culture no harm.

I have come on the serious problem of integration pretty much late on the scene through the Airport Toilet story. I honestly didnt understand until I researched the subject, that every aspect of a devout Muslims life from wakening to sleeping is ritulised, and how they are actually taught to not to tolerate non believers, I thought it was only a very small minority of radicalised young adults, how stupid am I.

I disagree with just putting our head in the sand, the bottom line is we owe it to the next generations to try and find a path to a more tolerant society, HOW is the million-dollar question???? I am definitely going to take more of an interest in future.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2018, 22:35:13 pm »
slightly off topic, I think it should be illegal to teach ANY religion to under 18's

once 18 or over, your grown up, its your choice, do whatever you want as long as its legal.

same for politics too!

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2018, 07:24:29 am »
Multiculturalism DOESN'T work.

What multiculturalism does mean is ghetto's where similar races and cultures congregate.

Multiculturalism means division, intolerance, and hatred when one culture becomes more prevalent than all the rest and it is not their country of origin.

Multiculturalism means lazy Governments not attempting to provide integration methods or spend the time and money required to do it.  A case of let em all in and let em all loose.

We all like to think in a chocolate box world we can all live in harmony but it rarely happens...so getting the right immigration balance was crucial. They failed miserably.

What's happened in Britain is also happening in Germany, France and Belgium.Perhaps the world over. The politicians have truly messed it all up, particularly in Europe. For it or against multiculturalism we all have to live with it. Lets hope our grand kids can make a better job of it because if not....

Online erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2018, 08:26:05 am »

Well alas it's all too late now. So no good moaning about a disappearing culture, it's now irreversable

....the damage is done. i'm afraid we all have to live with the consequences whether we like it or not. 

Who says it's too late ??
If you believe that then it's time for you to lay down and die.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2018, 09:41:44 am »
Nope you just carry on.

If you know how it can be reversed then please let our politicians in on your plan.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2018, 11:21:33 am »
Multiculturalism DOESN'T work – I agree

Everything I have read on the subject, which has included the Muslim Religion and their social structure, Social and Crime Statistics, the problems of integration and immigration across Europe, Sweden, France and Italy in particular, our jail population etc etc has led me to believe that it is a virtually impossible to harmonise the two sets of people (talking about stating the obvious), they are to far apart, so what’s the alternative???

My own conclusion is one of the main reasons for the dire situation is the White Christian population do not have a specific culture based on religion anymore (a contradiction in terms) there is no real society structure that exists as in the Muslim community, ours has fragmented, due to so many social reforms. The void left has got us flapping around on an individual basis,looking for answers with no focal point to work from. We depend on politicians to sort out all our social problems when in fact it should be done at community level and through the Christian church, lets be honest, the majority of politicians, by nature, have only their self interest at heart. What we have is a White Christian society looking at the Muslim Society as the enemy within and vice versa, until that thinking changes its going to go from bad to worse.

All I can say is, we have to hope and pray that a Far Left or Far Right government doesnt  get voted into power, that would (in my own humble opinion) be the spark that ignites a very tragic flame. Look to Italy, it might give an idea of what the future holds, but lets be honest, they look a diabolical shambles.

Its been a very interesting learning curve, quite frightening really.

Online erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2018, 12:12:34 pm »
More than 400 years ago, when multiculturalism was unknown, some british gentleman asked himself:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them.

Thus giving all of you, struggling with the question about the future and whether to be or not te be,
something to contemplate on.