Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Tamkid

Unbelievable
« on: June 10, 2018, 10:51:25 am »

Apparently yesterday there was two demonstrations in London, one by thousands concerned people wanting to free Tommy Robinson, the other by the National Naked Bike Association they met up on London Bridge, can you imagine that, the commentators had a field day. Apparently, it made worldwide news.

Not a peep on the BBC news today, who the hell is running the country, the law courts, the BBC or the Government. Why the hell was Tommy Robinson jailed in the first place? There is no way on gods earth he should have been jailed, it was the first I have heard about it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with his political views, it has everything to do with democracy and justice, what the hell sort of country have we become?????

Watch list Dagwood, I couldn’t give a flying Feck. The implications of the whole scenario are mind blowing for us all, thank god for social media that’s the only way we are going to find out what is really going on.

Offline vivafuerte

Re: Unbelievable
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 11:03:14 am »
tommy broke a reporting restriction on a muslim rape gang court case, thats why he was jailed, his actions could make the entire case fold.

this is only because we make laws up to protect criminals and we are too scared to be labelled "something" by people who dont matter.

isnt it odd all these rape gangs grooming our children are all strangly also followers of one faith ?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:09:05 am by vivafuerte »

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 11:25:59 am »
He was told he would be in contempt if he continued to broadcast on social media. He did so he was sentenced, end of !!!
There are a few separate issues here in my view:
1 - poor policing & intelligence services that don’t stop these scum far earlier
2 - way too much pc correctness when dealing with this particular religion
3 - lack of freedom in the press/media in reporting

As far as Tommy Robinson goes, he is a known far right activist/thug who is not helping resolve the above problems in the slightest, all he is doing is creating more division & antagonism. IMHO

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 11:36:11 am »
 For me it has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson as a person or his political views, it has everything to do with FREEDOM OF SPEECH which is what our democracy is based on, the idiot judge who jailed him played right into his hands for god sake. Paying taxes to employ such stupid people makes me absolutely livid, when ROLPH HARRIS and many more celebrities got done for paedophilia it was broadcast across the universe, why not in this case????? If ever the idiotic government, BBC and Law Courts wanted to ignite a spark and make a hero within Far Right party this is it.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 12:00:53 pm »
why not in this case?????

all the future cases for these rape gangs will be also be banned from media attention, this is becuase the government thinks reporting them will incite more anti muslim hate.

so instead of making everyone aware of the issue, and trying to prevent it they focus on brushing it under the carpet, out of view out of mind ;)

Offline Grampiangranny

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 12:40:51 pm »
Even worse was the filming by the BBC of Cliff Richard's house being raided by the police. Quite happy to indulge in trial by TV when it suits them.

Coverage of raid on Cliff Richard's home was in public interest, BBC tells court

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/12/cliff-richards-legal-battle-against-bbc-opens-in-high-court

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 12:47:01 pm »
Selective journalism. Anyhow freedom of speech is on it's way out in today's Britain.

They have already tried to gag the press. It's even got to the stage now where a Tory party member was accused of abuse for being critical of her MP's stance on brexit in an e mail. A well used tactic and establishment ploy used to silence somebody who questions them and their policies. Go on the offensive and respond by calling them abusive, bullying or best of all racist, and hope it frightens them into silence. Saves having to explain themselves.

And they wonder why they are so despised.

Offline Banjo

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 01:23:31 am »
Can somebody direct me to fuerteventura-forum.com please? I seem to have taken a wrong turn and ended up on the Daily Mail site.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 07:34:53 am »
Of course.

Just keep off the top couple of threads. (The most popular ones with the most contributors.)

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 10:32:26 am »
A very interesting statement Banjo, only one slight flaw, if you are daft enough to spend your 2.5 euros on the Daily Mail in Fuerteventura, then you would not be able to read about the Right Wing march in London on Saturday or the reason for it, that there is another trial going on for an Asian Grooming gang, that there was a protest held by Naked cyclists the same day, that several Police Officers were badly injured because of a mini riot by the Right Wing protestors, and the making of a Right Wing Martyr because of a political jail sentence.

My post was for the adult ex pats living in Fuerteventura to make them feel better that they have left a country whose “Freedom of Speech” is being limited and controlled, and not to waste there money on any national newspaper, including the DAILY MAIL, except if they are interested in Robbie Williams becoming a judge on the XFACTOR, or how much money Harry Kane is being paid, these have been two of the recent headlines.

There is more to life as an ex pat than the cost of a pint and the full English, not a lot more, least that was my observation over a 12 year period of living in Fuerteventura.

Offline Banjo

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 12:30:23 pm »
He was told he would be in contempt if he continued to broadcast on social media. He did so he was sentenced, end of !!!
There are a few separate issues here in my view:
1 - poor policing & intelligence services that don’t stop these scum far earlier
2 - way too much pc correctness when dealing with this particular religion
3 - lack of freedom in the press/media in reporting

As far as Tommy Robinson goes, he is a known far right activist/thug who is not helping resolve the above problems in the slightest, all he is doing is creating more division & antagonism. IMHO

Just about spot on, in my opinion.

Tam; a bit of a long read but worth it to gain a greater insight into TR's arrest and the contempt of court laws in general. I'm not saying it should be taken as read but some of what is said here has to be taken into account before defending Robinson on the grounds of freedom of speech.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 13:26:24 pm »
I understand what you are saying. It seems the rest of the English Speaking countries with FREE SPEECH are having the same problem as me on why the gagging order???? even the judge in the case is apparently trying to back track on his decision, he forgot about SOCIAL MEDIA.

The only thing I like about Tommy Robinson is he had the balls ten years ago to highlight the Grooming Gangs, I didn't, did you?

Offline Banjo

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 13:33:00 pm »
I agree, I just wish it wasn't somebody so divisive who was left to pick up the mantle.

As is often the case, it's successive governments who are the biggest let-downs in all this.

Offline Banjo

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 13:37:45 pm »
I understand what you are saying. It seems the rest of the English Speaking countries with FREE SPEECH are having the same problem as me on why the gagging order????

Yes, fair enough but we don't what intelligence was available to the authorities at the time. I know I'm speculating wildly here but we always seem to be one incident away from mass riots in the summertime these days and one thing we don't need is innocents having their property and businesses ruined by the "rent-a-cause" crew.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 16:29:54 pm »
Think of it this way Banjo, I had never heard of Tommy Robinson until Saturday night when my computer screen went blank, I doubt many other people had heard of him, now millions of people have heard of him, not only in the UK but worldwide, and you can bet your bottom dollar even more people are going to hear of him now, they have given him a fantastic platform to spew forth.