Author Topic: Urgent request  (Read 597 times)

Offline annalivia

Urgent request
« on: June 12, 2018, 14:20:39 pm »
Friends Open Astra 2004 is booked in for ITV tomorrow. Unfortunately the rear view mirror has broken and the supplier has none. Are there any 2nd hand dealers around ? Tia.

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
Re: Urgent request
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 14:29:15 pm »
Friends Open Astra 2004 is booked in for ITV tomorrow. Unfortunately the rear view mirror has broken and the supplier has none. Are there any 2nd hand dealers around ? Tia.

Had to replace my wing mirror {an Astra but a tad younger than the one to which you refer, and fortunately not prior to its ITV, tried just about everywhere, and in the end, had to wait while the main dealer ordered on from Lanzarote, told me it would take 10/12 days actually arrived in less than 3, cannot remember the cost but somewhere between 65/80€ INMHO your best bet is to search around and buy an emergency one with a suction pad, and hope it passes, try the car spares shop in Las Rotundas or there is a car spares shop up from the 3 bums right at the top.

Offline woe10

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 18:06:04 pm »
There's a big car spares place (repuestos) on the left as yo drive up to Ideal/Electron, called RepuestosAntonio.

http://www.autorepuestosantonio.es/

Offline annalivia

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 20:20:44 pm »
Thank for all the help. Got sorted.

Offline Lexeus

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 19:34:15 pm »
Sticky tape, right?  :D