Author Topic: Forum Moderation  (Read 1802 times)

Online Tamkid

Re: Forum Moderation
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2018, 21:30:37 pm »
I've done a great deal of the world, and there is absolutely nowhere as beautiful as the UK, this spring has been absolutely glorious. Politics are the only ugly thing in the UK, and the politicians stupid
 decision making and nanny state interference in all aspects of our lives.

I do have one question for you lads perhaps you can answer, I'm serious, how come we have record numbers of school leavers going to University and 14 out of the 17 doctors in my local surgery have names I can hardly pronounce????  I am not knocking the foreign doctors (mine is very good) onlywhy do we not have English doctors??? do they not encourage studying medicine at university?? I'm sure one of you brain boxes will know the answer, I am curious.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2018, 08:14:09 am »
You are too much of a deep thinker tamkid..not good in todays Britain. think too much about whats going on could send you nuts.

We don't have English doctors probably for the same reason no English run corner shops anymore. Last time I looked at our unis
(Canterbury) the students all looked foreign. That might be a reason.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2018, 08:24:28 am »
In fact go into any inner city doctor's surgery and not only are most of the doctors foreign so are the patients.
You're more likely to see an English patient in Corralejo than Bradford. ;)

Online Tamkid

« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2018, 11:54:20 am »
People often comment on my thinking abilities :'( :'(. Apparently we do train a high number of English Trained Doctors, we spend around £300,000 on training each and every one of them. Some leave the NHS after 5 years to become Locums (as the money is a great deal better) most move abroad, mystery solved.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2018, 15:09:21 pm »
Training English doctors and English trained doctors are two different things. One seems to imply trained in England but could be from anywhere.