Author Topic: Outside Furniture wanted  (Read 658 times)

Offline La apanada pair

Outside Furniture wanted
« on: June 16, 2018, 16:54:45 pm »
Good Day All, I am looking to purchase some used garden furniture, have been looking on fuertebay and thought I'd also ask here.. looking for loungers and table and chairs, will be on island 25th for a week, anybody with any for sale please get in touch... thanks

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
Re: Outside Furniture wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 20:24:02 pm »
There is a set on Fuerte-Bay (Open Forum) 2 just now

Offline La apanada pair

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 10:26:28 am »
Thanks spitfire will look at that one as well

Offline alex_mercer

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 12:41:44 pm »
Hey apanada,

You can always import quality garden tables and chairs from furniture stores abroad but they'll probably be made of really high-quality wood. The only downside to this is that it'll cost much more upfront but it's worth it. Good quality furniture is super durable and will last longer than our generation :)

Online suendrob

• One Beautiful Island to Another
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 13:21:57 pm »
Hey apanada,

You can always import quality garden tables and chairs from furniture stores abroad but they'll probably be made of really high-quality wood. The only downside to this is that it'll cost much more upfront but it's worth it. Good quality furniture is super durable and will last longer than our generation :)

Is it only me, S or does this post look P like a long-established A tinned meat M product? Possibly AI (not All-Inclusive)

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 13:39:33 pm »
Hey apanada,

Is it only me, S or does this post look P like a long-established A tinned meat M product? Possibly AI (not All-Inclusive)

It almost certainly is, I checked the link, Canadian Company, and no mention of outside furniture on their inventory.

Online suendrob

• One Beautiful Island to Another
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 17:00:29 pm »
Their previous posts have the same feel, too.

Offline La apanada pair

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 20:17:19 pm »
I didn't think buying a bit of second hand furniture would be so hard lol, Not making enough use of my place yet to warrant the cost of decent new stuff, but just to make it clear to the sales people I DO NOT WANT TO IMPORT  good or bad quality items .. if anyone is upgrading there outdoor table, chairs and loungers please get in touch NOW, only here for a few more days though..