Author Topic: Russia 🇷🇺  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Ivemovedon

Re: Russia 🇷🇺
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2018, 09:11:09 am »
Too easy just to categorise our kids as lazy and disinterested. But then you are good at putting anything British down along with a few others on here.
The Scots don't produce good players any more because they all play in a second rate league. The ones who used to play at the top level in England are now replaced by S Americans and Africans. Just like the English.
The real nonsense is the fact that premiership clubs have no restraint on the amount of foreign players they can put out for a game as they do in other European countries.

And just to add.... the home grown quota of 8 players in a premiership squad is a joke. Cesc fabreras was regarded as home grown after coming through Arsenals Academy. As we all know he's Spanish and he plays for Spain. Home grown doesn't mean English it means you have to be affiliated to the FA for no less than 3 years.

Perhaps someone can explain then why most top Premiership teams struggle to put out a single Englishman, or produce real English players from their Academies. Don't tell me that it's because of our kids attitude because the lower clubs seem to produce them. In fact most English players in the top league ,few as there are, were brought in from lower division clubs.
Law played for Man Utd and Dalgliesh and Souness played for Liverpool so not sure about your Scotish comment? If You are good enough you will play for a premiership club it is a simple as that. Every English kid in the Academy system are given an unbelievable opportunity to progress to the top level but it is hard work and total commitment. So don't blame the overseas players they have always been around.

No they haven't always been around. And what is worthy of note is that when they were not around ( especially in such great numbers ) England's International team had a much larger pool of players who could compete at the level required for major competitions. Hope I'm not looking through rose tinted specs at yesteryear but it's my opinion that there are possibly only two present England players who would even get near to being part of an England squad of 25 years ago.

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2018, 12:05:16 pm »
Tamkid, do you know if there any any BLACK members on this forum?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 12:19:10 pm by erik_tonny »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2018, 12:33:22 pm »

Vivas has that in common Harrys new Wife I believe.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2018, 13:37:03 pm »

Why?

Offline erik_tonny

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2018, 15:06:06 pm »
Don't ask stupid questions Ivemovedon. Read Tamkids post and think about it.
But please please please don't try to think too deep and complicated. Just get a taste of the question.

Offline ashworth

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2018, 15:10:05 pm »
Ashworth I will help you out just this once because I realise you have limited experience in the real world. There has been only two BLACK male tennis players in the history of the sport, the UK has one seeded BLACK teenage tennis player who gets racially abused online on a daily basis, the UK has no BLACK GOLFERS of any note, we have no BLACK cyclists of any note, we have no BLACK swimmers of any note, we have no BLACK rowers of any note, are you starting to get my drift, the list go's on and on. Have a read of ANY UK BLACK sports persons biography and what they have went through, I hope that helps you understand a little on what real life is, it seems to have passed your by.
Daley Thomson was not bad so was John Barnes, Ian Wright, Louis Hamelton and the list goes on. If you are good enough you get there and one from Over the Pond Tiger Woods he could play a bit. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2018, 15:10:57 pm »
I think there are six blacks, two Asians, four Inuit's, two jocks, a Welshman, four women and a partridge in a pear tree, how the hell should I know, and what difference does it make how many blacks, yellows pinks or reds are on the forum. That's one of the good things about a forum, we are all equal bytes, maybe not equal brains wise, but byte wise, yes.

Come on ENGLAND,

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2018, 15:12:05 pm »
Sorry Ashworth your absolutely right, my apologies for being so stupid, I forgot about Daly Thompson the athlete.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2018, 15:26:23 pm »
Don't ask stupid questions Ivemovedon. Read Tamkids post and think about it.
But please please please don't try to think too deep and complicated. Just get a taste of the question.

That's a good way of getting out of answering. Whats black people on this forum got to do with black people in sport. The real stupid question was yours.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2018, 15:36:52 pm »
LOl Daley Thompson strutted his stuff 30 years ago. Tiger Woods is American. Can't see where all this is going. Now sperik has joined the fray it's automatically taken a downward spiral.

Time to move on... ;)

Offline erik_tonny

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2018, 16:17:34 pm »
same as what skin color has to do with sport. funny how some get ovrrsensitive when they see or hear the word black

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2018, 17:12:09 pm »
John Barnes,

JB was born and raised in Jamaica.

he only played for England as a adopted player.

I think columbia have a decent chance tomorrow but if we can just get through that the next rounds look good for us.

funny how dagwood and sperik turn up and post AT THE SAME TIME EVERY TIME!

calleditmonthsago

Offline dagwood

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2018, 18:00:35 pm »
Not an effin again

Offline dagwood

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2018, 21:55:18 pm »
Well me busters not busted yet. Best team by far won. Good luck against Sweden.

Offline malabu

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2018, 22:18:45 pm »
LOl Daley Thompson strutted his stuff 30 years ago. Tiger Woods is American. Can't see where all this is going. Now sperik has joined the fray it's automatically taken a downward spiral.

Time to move on... ;)

WELL

Offline malabu

« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2018, 22:23:49 pm »
So proud of you boys quarter finals, I think you will still get slagged off by the few on here who pretend they love there country, but hey so what just a bunch of tossers

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2018, 22:53:36 pm »
The boys did great, not a shot on target, but still came through against a bunch of thugs who had twelve players (that's their support Malabu). England's mental strength was superb, I'm really, really happy.

Concentrate on sending positive vibes to the team, rather than negative vibes to the Forum members Malabu, KARMA, its all good from here.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2018, 22:59:24 pm »

stupid dumb irish idiot hopes we dont meet one day

racism is not cool you dumb irish tool

Offline dagwood

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2018, 23:35:02 pm »

What I think is she’s a beautiful intelligent young lady and a top class actor.
Maybe you don’t agree but again you revert to personal threats as its all you can do Von Viva. You must be very unhappy with yourself and have a massive inferiority complex.
Now bring your hate elsewhere
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 23:47:25 pm by dagwood »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2018, 06:34:24 am »
So proud of you boys quarter finals, I think you will still get slagged off by the few on here who pretend they love there country, but hey so what just a bunch of tossers

You'd have been a bit quieter if the penalty situation went Columbia's way.

It's always easy to shoot your mouth off in hindsight.

You sound like you'd be proud of a turd with a George cross stuck in it.

Offline malabu

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2018, 07:38:47 am »

if the cap fits, would still be proud if we lost as you keep reminding others on here i am a proud ENGLISHMAN not just when we win at any sport

Offline erik_tonny

« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2018, 09:00:33 am »

What does this have to do with racism ?

Offline malabu

« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2018, 10:03:24 am »
Nothing at all, the original post was in support of the England team in the World Cup, but as always got highjacked by the few

Offline malabu

« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2018, 10:07:34 am »
The boys did great, not a shot on target, but still came through against a bunch of thugs who had twelve players (that's their support Malabu). England's mental strength was superb, I'm really, really happy.

Concentrate on sending positive vibes to the team, rather than negative vibes to the Forum members Malabu, KARMA, its all good from here.

I was under the impression that being proud of your football team and countrymen was posative, and it’s not all good from forum members unless I am missing something

Offline malabu

« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2018, 10:18:21 am »

What a sad person you are, yes I would have felt down in the mouth if we lost but the pride would still be there, I don’t remember shooting my mouth off in hindsight as it has nothing to do with it, and with regards to the turd with the George cross on it that sounds a lot like you to be honest, why on earth can you not just let people be happy and proud without you slagging them off, it seems you don’t have a lot of anything nice about anyone or anything

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2018, 10:41:06 am »
Get a grip you fool. Just because I'm not a knuckle dragging Neanderthal over hyped supporter that feeds off media bulls$!t doesn't mean I don't love my country. I like to be objective  in my patriotism and not just plain blind to the obvious. You are the type of so called England supporter who gets up my nose and why we are regarded as sportingly defunct as a nation. If you can't recognize your own deficiencies you ain't going nowhere.

Offline malabu

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2018, 11:21:36 am »
Get a grip you fool. Just because I'm not a knuckle dragging Neanderthal over hyped supporter that feeds off media bulls$!t doesn't mean I don't love my country. I like to be objective  in my patriotism and not just plain blind to the obvious. You are the type of so called England supporter who gets up my nose and why we are regarded as sportingly defunct as a nation. If you can't recognize your own deficiencies you ain't going nowhere.
O dear touched a sore point have i, your proving my point if all else fails he calls everyone who does not agree with him names, i am starting to think that Dagwood is correct with his views of you, and with regards to media silly nonsense looking back over your posts of past you more than anyone has quoted the press to your own ends on many occasion, 

Offline ashworth

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2018, 12:03:33 pm »
They were average. . In fact apart from the two goals we were pretty poor. No good saying they are looking like world beaters when they most definitely are not.

I'll be the first to cheer them on when or if they deserve it. On that showing they didn't and will struggle to beat Belgium.

It get's to me when people think mediocrity of £100,000 + a week players is acceptable.
Here are the comments of a lad who has never played Football.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2018, 12:16:47 pm »
I cant imagine what it must have been like for the lads playing in that Cauldron of fan barracking and having no protection from the ref, but each and every one of our lad came through brilliantly, the mental strength going into the next game cant be over stressed.

Apart from Walkers mistake in given the ball away, our defence was good, but not world class, one surprise weakness for me was winning the ball in the air, we need to improve on that before the Swedish game,their player Tolvonen is 6ft 4inch and handy in the air. I reckon we have a hell of a chance of winning Sweden, they are solid in defence but nothing great up front, I'm backing our lads to win 2-0, the first goal coming in the first 15 minutes.

Offline malabu

« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2018, 13:11:09 pm »
I cant imagine what it must have been like for the lads playing in that Cauldron of fan barracking and having no protection from the ref, but each and every one of our lad came through brilliantly, the mental strength going into the next game cant be over stressed.

Apart from Walkers mistake in given the ball away, our defence was good, but not world class, one surprise weakness for me was winning the ball in the air, we need to improve on that before the Swedish game,their player Tolvonen is 6ft 4inch and handy in the air. I reckon we have a hell of a chance of winning Sweden, they are solid in defence but nothing great up front, I'm backing our lads to win 2-0, the first goal coming in the first 15 minutes.
At last something constructive, i agree 100%, and as we keep saying we know we are not the best in the world, (YET) but we have pride in competing and at least getting this far, there are supposedly better teams going out, but hey we are STILL IN IT TO WIN IT :) :), COME ON ENGLAND,