Author Topic: Russia 🇷🇺  (Read 4691 times)

Offline dagwood

Re: Russia 🇷🇺
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2018, 09:32:05 am »
Best of luck England later on today. I hope they get on well

Offline malabu

« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2018, 09:48:30 am »
HA HA no winning is there, it was England's second team as well 8 changes for the game,  :P :P

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2018, 10:18:23 am »
LOL what point are you trying to make. Did I say England put out their first team?

I was merely correcting you when you stated a second rate team knocked out the favourites. You are tying yourself in knots of confusion trying to get the upper hand.

Anyway...who cares. Big match today. While you are puffing your chest out with pride regardless, I will be sitting by the tv and hoping...but most certainly not expecting.

Offline malabu

« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2018, 10:47:25 am »
Who menstioned you I was referring to the press today but if the cap fits, and why do you do your best to be offensive, we won’t be sitting alone watching but with friends and family willing them on regardless, I bet you would love to see them lose just to prove a point

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2018, 11:31:17 am »

Firstly I never said you would be watching the game alone, i never even implied it.

Secondly you are nowhere near important enough for me to want to see England lose.

Thirdly what have I said that you find so offensive. Other than that I don't support them as unquestioningly as you do?.

Offline malabu

« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2018, 12:16:05 pm »
I really am looking forward to your comments if we go further,  and what I find offensive is you cannot reply to anything without calling people names, I think it is your way of not really answering any questions, but simply diversifying

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2018, 12:47:40 pm »
Look back and you will see the term bunch of tossers in one of your earlier posts. You appear to have forgotten that you yourself set the tone for what has followed. But then most people who are quick to condemn others never see their own deficiencies, that seems to be how it is. And you can't put that down to the press. :D

Whatever the case enjoy the game wherever you watch it and you can be sure whatever the result I will treat you to my humble observations.

to refresh your memory your abuse started on reply 75 of this thread... but I'm not easily offended and didn't think it was worth mentioning at the time   ;) ) )
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:55:12 pm by Ivemovedon »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2018, 16:47:25 pm »
It looks like me buster is still not busted. A bit of life in the auld dog yet. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2018, 17:32:25 pm »
Criticism when its due and praise when its due.

England were the better team all round and McGuire was my man of the match. Semi next and who knows.

Just to keep it level headed I am still wondering what Stirling is all about.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2018, 17:51:50 pm »
yeah sterling was doing my head in, if he wasnt being rag dolled like a child by their defence he was too scared to try and shoot.

we need russia next, just for the hype, unsure if we will beat them but the story would be great.

and if we do its against france who have been doing well, tough one for us.

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2018, 20:56:46 pm »
Did you see Russia Croatia? A great game. And a great game with not one black on the field !
Hay bitch, you reading this? no blacks, zero blacks, nada negros. Hows that for your racist mindset ?

Offline malabu

« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2018, 21:04:40 pm »
Look back and you will see the term bunch of tossers in one of your earlier posts. You appear to have forgotten that you yourself set the tone for what has followed. But then most people who are quick to condemn others never see their own deficiencies, that seems to be how it is. And you can't put that down to the press. :D

Whatever the case enjoy the game wherever you watch it and you can be sure whatever the result I will treat you to my humble observations.

to refresh your memory your abuse started on reply 75 of this thread... but I'm not easily offended and didn't think it was worth mentioning at the time   ;) ) )

Again if the cap fits so the saying goes, it was referring to the comments of the sky crew who wrote us off like you did

Offline malabu

« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2018, 21:08:13 pm »
Hey guys by the way we won and managed the semi final, so put it to one side and shout it’s coming home?

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2018, 21:15:45 pm »
you could be right...even I'm starting to believe.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2018, 21:29:58 pm »
no blacks, zero blacks, nada negros.
are you really this racist or is it a game ?

Offline dagwood

« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2018, 22:07:28 pm »
Good luck against Croatia. Me €20 buster is starting to sweat a bit now. All the best.

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2018, 08:13:12 am »
Good luck against Croatia. Me €20 buster is starting to sweat a bit now. All the best.

If this keeps going Daggie, you might have to become an honorary Englishman :o :o

Offline dagwood

« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2018, 08:23:43 am »

If this keeps going Daggie, you might have to become an honorary Englishman :o :o

Ivemovedon will put a stop to that I’d say. Anyway me €20 Euro is getting a good run. Good luck.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2018, 09:59:55 am »
Did you see Russia Croatia? A great game. And a great game with not one black on the field !
Hay bitch, you reading this? no blacks, zero blacks, nada negros. Hows that for your racist mindset ?

And your point is?

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2018, 10:27:06 am »

And your point is?

he's just trying to prove that his erik account is a little bit more stupid than his dagwood account.

Offline paully

« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2018, 10:30:40 am »
The point is he`s racist and to prove his worth he confirmed it by using the `Nada N` words. Indicative of a particular poor outlook..

Meanwhile well done and good luck to the team, well served by a manager who for the first time since Bobby Robson is possessed of charm, honesty and humility. These are qualities he brings to the integrity of the team and its spirit is the result. Just honest young lads, some possessed of more talent than others, but fearless of others reputations  and a blinding desire to bring success to England, its team, mentors and fans...Simply to them...we thank you..

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2018, 10:35:23 am »
Done slightly better than all the foreign managers they trawled out over the years .Home grown is always best.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2018, 11:21:49 am »

And your point is?

he's just trying to prove that his erik account is a little bit more stupid than his dagwood account.

Nothing to do with me lads. I don’t even know who this person is.
Anyway none of those N words make up any part of my vocabulary.
I sometimes feel sorry for Viva and his unique situation because deep down he knows that he will always be classed (not by me and I believe the vast majority of forum members) by the upper class British establishment types as a half breed. But then you can’t believe anything he writes about himself as he’s a proven liar.
That is 
If he’s not someone’s other half.🌚
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 11:23:45 am by dagwood »

Offline malabu

« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2018, 12:46:50 pm »
The point is he`s racist and to prove his worth he confirmed it by using the `Nada N` words. Indicative of a particular poor outlook..

Meanwhile well done and good luck to the team, well served by a manager who for the first time since Bobby Robson is possessed of charm, honesty and humility. These are qualities he brings to the integrity of the team and its spirit is the result. Just honest young lads, some possessed of more talent than others, but fearless of others reputations  and a blinding desire to bring success to England, its team, mentors and fans...Simply to them...we thank you..
Arrr well said got tears in me eyes

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2018, 15:27:18 pm »
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 15:29:27 pm by vivafuerte »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2018, 15:46:15 pm »
Good luck tonight lads this is a big one..

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2018, 16:21:58 pm »
Win or lose the lads have done us proud, great ambassadors for England, each and every one of them. Its coming home, come on lads you can do it. I reckon England will get a penalty in the first 20 mins, convert it through King Kane, and then Sterling will break his duck, England to win 2 - 0. 

Offline dagwood

« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2018, 21:40:42 pm »
So me busters banjaxed. Hard luck lads. I genuinely hoped you’d do it.
I’ll probably pick up €100 for getting to the semi final.

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2018, 22:35:34 pm »
Combination of running out of steam, and lacking that extra bit of class. I'm not sure about Kane, he should have been subbed for the beginning of the second half, he had a very strange game, you can only assume he is injured.

Still proud of the young lads, they didnt blubber, went across to the fans and clapped them, they acted like men instead of spoilt brats, they have been a credit to the nation and the sport, and gave us
a lot of fun to boot, plus terrible hangovers. Until 2022 then. My missus fell asleep just after half time not sure what that means, me or the team are boring.

I lost a packet when Germany got knocked out, couldnt believe it.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2018, 07:58:22 am »
Sorry I can't join the back slapping well done boys bit. They lost. And they lost to a team they should  have beaten.
I'm sure that's gonna throw the cat among the pigeons..but at the moment I don't really care. Bring it on.