Author Topic: Airbus  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Lexeus

Re: Airbus
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2018, 16:56:16 pm »
In my opinion the BREXIT situation was all setup to fail.

1. The government thought the referendum result should have been a NO

2. No one actually knew what they were voting YES for

3. There were no plans made for a YES result

4. There was a 2-year limit for deciding what YES meant, fighting it over it, and then discussing it and implementing it. (The Budget usually gives you 12 months notice on tiny changes)

You only have to try and arrange a night out with your friends in the same manner to see how everyone is unhappy at the end of the process, the difference is with that there is no contract..... :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 16:58:11 pm by Lexeus »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2018, 17:36:57 pm »
Well it must be a big shock to the people who truly believed that they would be galloping off on a white steed a spear in one hand and galvanized bucket on their heads with the intention of colonising/civilising some poor inoffensive country some where.
That may sound daft but its not any more daft than what the Brexit hardliners are proposing.
Back to good old times when the Britain thought it could rule the world, no way.         
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 17:38:34 pm by dagwood »

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2018, 17:59:39 pm »
Lexeus, excellent interpretation, I thought that but couldn't put it into words :D

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2018, 18:00:10 pm »
its getting hot in number 10 . . . . . . .

i think its going to be a no deal, and if they had took that stance from the beginning i think it would have been a agreed deal that was fair for both sides.

well done muppet may.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2018, 07:03:29 am »
Its not the end of the process though.

And I like millions of others knew exactly what we were voting for. And it certainly wasn't the nonsense May and her cronies have cobbled together.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:27:24 am by Ivemovedon »

Offline beachlife

« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2018, 09:57:07 am »
Its not the end of the process though.

And I like millions of others knew exactly what we were voting for. And it certainly wasn't the nonsense May and her cronies have cobbled together.

I too knew what I was voting for.

Perhaps those who voted to remain didn`t know what they were voting for.

Perhaps people in any general elections don`t know what they are voting for. Lets just have a system where just a small group of non elected people make all the decisions for us all.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:35:33 am by beachlife »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2018, 10:18:13 am »
Fact is we all voted for the brexit conditions Cameron put on the table. Out meant out... lock stock and barrel with immediate effect. Because he lost his bottle and jumped ship after the leave result he no longer had to honour that pledge. Leaving May to pick up the pieces and present to us the daft option we have now. An option we most definitely did not vote for.

The British people who won the referendum have been shafted by this Tory government and it won't be forgotten. Certainly not by me.

I hear Nigel is due to make a comeback..... Good. They might find themselves losing a few votes to UKip again.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2018, 11:39:59 am »
i cant remember who it was but some political group did a survey on people who voted in the referendum and they came up with something like 80odd percent of remain voters didnt understand what they where voting for.

oh and I knew what i was voting for when i voted out.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2018, 09:20:10 am »
Trump fancies Boris as PM. Nightmare scenario for the snowflake remainers. Combination made in heaven for leavers. Watch the UK go with them running the show. The EU wouldn't know what hit them. Could go for a full house and even find a place for Nigel. Perhaps make him British Ambassador to Brussels. ;) ;D

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2018, 09:49:29 am »
it would be funny if boris became PM

might not be the best idea but at least it would be fun

and he wouldnt take any number two from the drunk EU fools

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2018, 10:11:16 am »
Viva dont listen to the hyped up anti Boris nonsense. Most people worth their salt in politics who have dealt with him know his value. He would be good for Britain. Don't let the class warrior anti public school brigade convince you anyone born with a silver spoon and hasn't worked as a dustman can't make a good politician. He would make conversational mincemeat of most of his detractors including those on here if they took him on face to face  :)

Offline Lexeus

« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2018, 11:13:09 am »
"Trump fancies Boris as PM" only as long as he isn't.

It's just an excuse to cover for his obvious inability to deliver on his promise of a quick trade agreement with Britain, if you hadn't noticed he's got his trade team rather tied up with burning the existing ones. It would be a domestic disaster for him if he now signed a trade deal that was favourable to the UK when he has been going on about how he wants to do away with all the exploitative trade agreements.

I quite like Boris, good PM or not, it really makes no difference as the UK is currently in a mess that no desirable character would want/could take control of; TM jumped at the only opportunity she was ever going to get as PM.

By the way, on a related note, have you seen just how ill TM looks these days. I mean she was never a looker, but I find my self rather less concerned about her plans for BREXIT than whether or not she will make it to April 2019 deadline. Looks like she has undertakers doing her makeup.....  :-\

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2018, 11:23:07 am »
You would look ill if you had been as big a disaster as she is. The constant criticism must get to you eventually. And having to deal with a dunce like Corbyn at question time is enough to send her blood sugar levels soaring without all the rest of it.

Offline Lexeus

« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2018, 11:28:48 am »
It makes you laugh all the fuss in the US election over who was more "fit" to be president, Orange Trump or grey Hillary. WE didn't give it a second thought, when a diabetic started waving her arms in the air saying "i'll do it, i'll do it, pick me! pick me!".... I guess we were just glad there was anyone at all willing to stand in the firing line

Offline dagwood

« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2018, 12:09:25 pm »
So people with diabetes are now somehow less intelligent than you lot.
It shows how brain dead and ignorant you people are.
Of course Boris is like a lighthouse in the middle of Yorkshire, brilliant but useless.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2018, 14:46:43 pm »
I don't remember anyone saying that about diabetics. Your interpretation of posts is bizarre.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2018, 14:55:45 pm »
I don't remember anyone saying that about diabetics. Your interpretation of posts is bizarre.

I hate to disappoint you but every post is not necessarily about you. Your so vain as Carly Simon might say.

It makes you laugh all the fuss in the US election over who was more "fit" to be president, Orange Trump or grey Hillary. WE didn't give it a second thought, when a diabetic started waving her arms in the air saying "i'll do it, i'll do it, pick me! pick me!".... I guess we were just glad there was anyone at all willing to stand in the firing line

Report to moderator    Logged

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2018, 15:20:03 pm »
You are doing it again.

I said ..I dont remember ANYONE saying that about diabetics, not I dont remember ME saying that about diabetics.

As I said truly bizarre. You just see what you want to see, not what is actually there. Where does that post even come near to implying diabetics are any less intelligent than anyone else.

Report to moderator...your havin' a laugh...  trying too hard to be sanctimonious daggie when we all know the real you.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2018, 18:46:12 pm »
You are doing it again.

I said ..I dont remember ANYONE saying that about diabetics, not I dont remember ME saying that about diabetics.

As I said truly bizarre. You just see what you want to see, not what is actually there. Where does that post even come near to implying diabetics are any less intelligent than anyone else.

Report to moderator...your havin' a laugh...  trying too hard to be sanctimonious daggie when we all know the real you.   

Nothing reported to anybody by me.
You prove yourself to be a more obnoxious Bell end with every post you make and my opinion may count for feck all but yours and your whiners/bullies in common count for a lot less.
Your song is sung your Brexit no matter what way it goes is just a disaster for the U.K.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2018, 19:20:04 pm »
I can take anyone coming on here who airs their views either for or against Brexit because most are based on a political opinion. And a debate is always interesting. I despise yours because it's based on a racial opinion. You aren't bothered about what happens post brexit other than hoping the UK disappearing down the toilet. All your England football grovelling ain't going to cover up what everyone knows on here. You are a racist who hates Britain.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2018, 20:11:19 pm »
I can take anyone coming on here who airs their views either for or against Brexit because most are based on a political opinion. And a debate is always interesting. I despise yours because it's based on a racial opinion. You aren't bothered about what happens post brexit other than hoping the UK disappearing down the toilet. All your England football grovelling ain't going to cover up what everyone knows on here. You are a racist who hates Britain.

Liar.
You can’t take any criticism of your misguided opinion about Brexit. I don’t want to see the UK going down the toilet but that’s where you and your fellow Brexiters are send the whole nation.
You people have brow beat and bullied anyone who disagree with you and the reason, you can’t admit your wrong.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2018, 21:03:10 pm »
Think what you like.

Not sure what I have to admit being wrong to though . I have always said I have no idea how it will all end up, I really don't. There's not a politician alive who knows either, both UK and EU. It's you who seems to know what the outcome will be. And boy don't you get off on keep letting us know how we will end up without a pot to pi$$ in. Your satisfaction at the thought of it oozes out in every post. I'm afraid you can't hide it.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2018, 21:47:15 pm »
I really need UK to keep paying for our membership to the EU as us irish have been living the dream whilst giving tax breaks to large US companies, to afford our existence, I like to frequent the chav capitol of fureteventura and without UK's help this may not be possible for me to strut round like a big man living the dream, when in reality im a small man with diabetes

we know

Offline dagwood

« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2018, 22:09:35 pm »
I really need UK to keep paying for our membership to the EU as us irish have been living the dream whilst giving tax breaks to large US companies, to afford our existence, I like to frequent the chav capitol of fureteventura and without UK's help this may not be possible for me to strut round like a big man living the dream, when in reality im a small man with diabetes

we know

Thank you viva just a bit more proof that you are looking to Boris for a job turd 💩 polishing after next March. Of course we’ll enjoy you celebrating all fools day

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2018, 11:04:36 am »
Thank you viva just a bit more proof that you are looking to Boris for a job turd 💩 polishing after next March. Of course we’ll enjoy you celebrating all fools day

could be worse, Ireland is a turd nobody wants to polish.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2018, 11:34:45 am »

could be worse, Ireland is a turd nobody wants to polish.

England polished it for eight hundred years until we kicked them out of most of it.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2018, 11:53:36 am »
we couldt eveen keep the english out of ireland

edited for acuracy