Author Topic: estate agents  (Read 611 times)

Offline yamxj

estate agents
« on: June 29, 2018, 17:50:38 pm »
can anyone tell me if estate agents in caleta can access all properties for sale we have been to view a bungalow we like but the agent didnt seem very helpfull (paradise homes) i have been told about others that are very good but the property is only advertised by the one

Offline Deso

• Roll on one way flight to the rock. :)
Re: estate agents
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 00:25:00 am »
Try   idealista.com   fuerteventuraresidences.com  https://carmenvillazan.com/en/

to name a couple.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 00:31:14 am by Deso »

Offline emmi

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 07:06:39 am »

Offline Lexeus

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 12:56:10 pm »
In general, there is very little that you can be sure of with the 'estate agents'.

There are good people who don't have the keys to the property you want and their are those who say they have the keys and are just down right liars.

My advice would be to get anyone to show you around the property but when it comes down to it there is only a single owner, so find whoever is advertising the cheapest price and put an offer in through them. The higher the price advertised, the higher the commission. In fact if you find an agent who is very helpful, they may say they can get the keys but the end result may be that the price is higher as you end up paying the commission of both the helpful agent and the agent who actually held the keys.

My favourite 'estate agent experience' was this woman who was late because she couldn't find the house that she was supposed to show me around :D , and then after waiting almost half an hour out side the property she finally turned up to let us in and found that her keys didn't work because ocupas had moved in and changed the lock, fitting a lovely strong metal door! We then moved on to the next house, and she asked if she could follow me as she had no idea where it was, and we turned up to find that her keys didn't work in that house either..... as the previous owner had taken the doors with him! :D

Offline caza

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 14:52:21 pm »
Highly recommended https://fuerteventuraresidences.com/
[/quote

DITTO , very professional and they look after you from beginning to the end of the process.

Ask fror NADIA.]

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 15:19:54 pm »
[/quote

DITTO , very professional and they look after you from beginning to the end of the process.

Ask fror NADIA.]

Welcome back Caza, I thought you had abandoned us ::)

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2018, 16:41:53 pm »
The initial agent that showed you the house is entitled to the sale (and commision).

Offline caza

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2018, 17:05:23 pm »
[/quote

Ask fror NADIA.]

Welcome back Caza, I thought you had abandoned us ::)

Hi John ,
No , ive been back in UK re issues .

Only a short trip.
Hopefully out for good soon , with our new edition , !

A puppy .
Hope you and the governor are ok ?

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2018, 21:40:49 pm »
We are magic Caza when you are settled we must meet up

Offline yamxj

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2018, 14:35:48 pm »
thanks everyone will keep looking we are going into fuerter residences tomorrow

Offline emmi

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2018, 14:51:07 pm »
When you go in,Nadia is the first person you will see ( unless she is out on a house viewing) she sits on the right.  Lovely,lovely person who is very well informed about everything you need to know.  Lots of patience. First dealt with her 7 years ago, and she still helps out if needed with tried and trusted workmen should you need in the future.  Her after sales service is second to none.