Author Topic: Disgusting Female Yank  (Read 651 times)

Offline Tamkid

Disgusting Female Yank
« on: July 03, 2018, 12:32:08 pm »

Offline Can the Man

Re: Disgusting Female Yank
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 19:53:34 pm »
That is terrible.

Offline Windermeregolfer

• A Hole In One - In My Dreams
  • Keeping Calm
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 09:22:57 am »
Totally agree disgusting, what do these Yanks think they are doing for conservation? All the posts in the last couple of years have been about Yanks!!!

Offline Swordy

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 12:06:33 pm »
Absolutely disgusting. Why on earth anyone would want to harm another living creature in that way is beyond me.   

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 12:25:19 pm »
Looking at that poor animals sad face, and the face of that smiling "ultra vain heartless creature" crushed my heart. What sort of society could churn out these people or things, I just hope and pray she is hounded by animal rights activists every day of her miserable existence.

Offline duncolm

• Fuerteventura Guidebook
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 19:25:03 pm »
There is the claim that she was culling an old animal to allow younger ones to progress. They use that one when they're hunting deer in the UK too. Not going to get any sympathy from me.
Anyway, here's one to cheer us up
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gang-poachers-eaten-lions-after-12857347

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 20:22:38 pm »
Excellent news, I hope they were tasty.I believe the shooting took place two years ago, and the excuse to kill the Giraffe was that it had killed three other your males, they always have some lame excuse. They did not give an excuse for her looking so smug and overjoyed at having killed such a beautiful creature. I worked for the yanks for a number of years and concluded that there is definitely a theme running through them that thinks wildlife as a commodity for their very superior amusement, they seem to think about the rest of the worlds population in the same way, in financial terms rather than with humanity. There is the odd exception, but in general that's the impression I got.

Someone said an interesting remark to me today, the remark was "Making statements like that (like in my initial post), does it to make you feel somehow a superior person", or words to that affect. It was said to me by an outspoken lefty relative who often tries to wind me up, normally without success, but it does ring of a bit of truth, I understand what he meant. During my conversation with him he asked me what do I do to help conserve wildlife, the honest answer is "I do NOTHING". I do intend to rectify that, his remark hit home.