Author Topic: Garden Patio Games  (Read 458 times)

Online Windermeregolfer

• A Hole In One - In My Dreams
  • Keeping Calm
Garden Patio Games
« on: July 04, 2018, 09:01:26 am »
Can anyone say if you can buy garden / patio games such as Chess & Draughts on the island and where?

Thanks in anticipation.

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
Re: Garden Patio Games
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 10:01:48 am »
Can anyone say if you can buy garden / patio games such as Chess & Draughts on the island and where?

Thanks in anticipation.

:D :D :D :D I misread the title of your post John, I thought it read garden/patio  gnomes first thought he has been in the sun too long and lost the plot, now I am thjinking maybe it,s me :D :D

Offline calculator

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 10:48:32 am »

Thanks in anticipation.

Believe it or not they're available in the toy stores. An example would be the one in Las Rotondas in Puerto (don't know if the store has shut since I was there).

Another good game is called "triominos", simple to play but can be competitive. Available in above store also.

Offline Villan

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 17:23:30 pm »
These are the gigantic versions of chess etc Try the China shops. Of no use to you whilst you are in Fuerte, but saw some of these games on offer in larger branches of Sainsbury's before we came over.

Online Windermeregolfer

• Keeping Calm
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 17:35:35 pm »
:D :D :D :D I misread the title of your post John, I thought it read garden/patio  gnomes first thought he has been in the sun too long and lost the plot, now I am thjinking maybe it,s me :D :D

John have you been down our road recently and seen the garden next door but one to us 🤣🤣🤣 this appeared as the view from our roof terrace a couple of days ago

You should see the front garden

Online Windermeregolfer

• Keeping Calm
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 17:38:13 pm »
These are the gigantic versions of chess etc Try the China shops. Of no use to you whilst you are in Fuerte, but saw some of these games on offer in larger branches of Sainsbury's before we came over.

Thanks Villan had a look in the China shop near Ikea and the big toy shop just from there and nothing suitable, will keep looking.

Offline Villan

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 22:44:16 pm »
I think we passed the property in question with the "interesting" front garden  :o

Online Windermeregolfer

• Keeping Calm
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 08:45:14 am »
I think we passed the property in question with the "interesting" front garden  :o

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Villan