Author Topic: fao paully  (Read 613 times)

Offline zedzedeleven

fao paully
« on: September 14, 2018, 08:57:54 am »
Hi Paully, I`m flying out to San Sebastian  next week and I was wondering what state the Manchester airport terminal 1 car park was in, last time I was there it was being worked on and I had to use the dubious facilities of Jetpark one. Have you used it lately?

Offline paully

Re: fao paully
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 19:54:19 pm »
Thankfully not ZZ..I try to avoid Manchester like the plague..That said I have a mate that uses Jetpark all the time and swears by it..but I know there are plenty that swear at it..Sorry no info on state of the car park, but I will ask on the appropriate forums from those in the know and I`ll pm you if I have any updates..Enjoy San Sebastian the cuisine is said to be outstanding.

Offline zedzedeleven

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 08:39:09 am »
Super, thanks for that old bean

Offline zedzedeleven

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 12:06:28 pm »
Well, problem solved, I can only book jetpark plus, all the others must be full.  Teach me to leave things to the last minute! Must remember to plan ahea

Offline Gramster

• Everything is impossible until it is done
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 13:12:53 pm »
Hi Zed

Where are you travelling from, have you tried some of the hotels near the airport, I know that in the past the Hilton had offers on where you could stay for 1 night (inc breakfast) and have free hotel parking for 1 week for £99....

Offline zedzedeleven

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 16:47:56 pm »
Hi Zed

Where are you travelling from, have you tried some of the hotels near the airport, I know that in the past the Hilton had offers on where you could stay for 1 night (inc breakfast) and have free hotel parking for 1 week for £99....
Yes, thanks for that Gramster, I really must look into that, especially when the flight is early morning.

Offline paully

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 18:52:49 pm »
ZZ

I have been waiting for some replies on other forums and so far nothing either way, so I would imagine that T1 car park is working ok now..Often depends on which site you are trying to book though.Maybe their allocation has run out..Try some others

Offline zedzedeleven

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 19:47:54 pm »
Hmm, well, I tried to book direct on the official Manchester airport site and I was only offered Jet Park Plus, I tried via another search engine but it was the same result, I don`t mind too much as I`m catching an afternoon flight so it won`t be as bad as last time, driving around blindly in the pouring rain and pitch black!

Offline paully

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 22:26:04 pm »
Try this one ZZ

https://v2.holidayextras.co.uk/?agent=WK209&lang=en#/carpark?arrive=&customer_ref=&depart=MAN&filter_meetandgreet=&filter_parkandride=&flight=&in=2018-09-28&out=2018-09-25&park_from=12%3A00&park_to=18%3A00&ppts=&term=&terminal=

It gives parking for next week for T1..meet and greet and T1 multi storey..If you get stuck this is the website its from:
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-airport-parking/.......then scroll down to Holiday Extras but with the Martyn Lewis extra discounts..Happy holiday old friend  ;D