Author Topic: Ryanair  (Read 1553 times)

Offline malabu

Ryanair
« on: October 21, 2018, 18:45:25 pm »
Good old Ryanair, a lady is racially abused and Ryanair do absolutely feck all, what an absolutely disgraceful state of affairs, I suspect the staff did no know enough English to tackle the disgusting piece of useless scum, shame  on you Ryanair, :o :

Offline Brightspark

• Brexit Means Brexit
Re: Ryanair
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 18:54:57 pm »
Sounds like a hate crime to me.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 18:55:08 pm »
What happened then?

Offline malabu

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 18:58:53 pm »
I am sure it will be on the news again, it showed it tonight on central,

Offline malabu

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 19:05:38 pm »
Ryanair
Ryanair accused of inaction over racist incident on plane
Airline apparently did not remove passenger who abused woman on flight

Alexandra Topping and agencies

Sun 21 Oct 2018 15.19 BST Last modified on Sun 21 Oct 2018 18.20 BST
Shares
1:56
 Racist incident filmed on Ryanair flight – video
Ryanair has referred a racist incident on one of its flights to Essex police, after facing criticism that it did little to prevent a male passenger inflicting a tirade of racist abuse on a 77-year-old woman.

The airline apparently did not remove the passenger from the flight from Barcelona, instead moving the woman from her seat.

The man was filmed by a fellow passenger calling the woman an “ugly black chap whose parents weren't married when he was born”, and shouting “don’t talk to me in a foreign language” when she spoke to him in English with a Jamaican accent.

UK resident David Lawrence filmed the incident, which happened on Friday on Ryanair flight FR015 from Barcelona to London Stansted, and shared it on social media, resulting in a barrage of criticism of the airline’s handling of the incident.

Business Today: sign up for a morning shot of financial news
 Read more
The video shows the man shouting at the woman to move seats, while her daughter angrily tells him her mother is disabled which is why she is moving slowly.

Advertisement

He can be heard shouting: “I don’t care whether she’s silly disabled or not – if I tell her to get out she gets out.”

The man proceeds to tell staff to move the woman to another seat, adding: “If you don’t go to another seat I’ll push you to another seat.”

In the footage, cabin crew appear to be doing little initially to stop the man’s tirade, with a passenger in the row behind him telling him to stop the abuse. Then a cabin crew member can be heard saying to the man: “Don’t be so rude, you have to calm down,” while other passengers call for the man to be thrown off the flight.

The woman can be heard telling the man he stinks and needs a wash, before asking to be moved so she can sit next to her daughter.

The woman’s 53-year-old daughter told the Huffington Post that they were returning from a holiday designed to cheer her mother up, a year after the death of her father.

The argument started because her mother – a member of the Windrush generation who came to the UK in the 1960s – has arthritis so it took her some time to move out of the way so the man could reach the window seat.

“I know that if I was behaving like he was, or any other black person for that matter, police would have been called and we would have been kicked off the flight,” she said.

“Mum’s really feeling upset and very stressed about this situation, on top of the grief she’s already experiencing. As for me, I’m upset about the whole thing too – the fact that the passenger wasn’t taken off the plane and how the situation was dealt with,” she said.

She added that cabin crew denied hearing racist slurs and told her to ring customer services on Monday.

The Labour MP for East Hull and shadow attorney general, Karl Turner, tweeted: “He should have been removed from the flight and handed over to the police.

“We assume the aircraft was in the UK. I fully expect Ryanair to confirm the situation if in fact it was their flight.”

Ryanair warns over profits as strikes and oil price take toll
 Read more
The MSP for Greenock and Inverclyde, Stuart McMillan, tweeted: “This is really appalling Ryanair. You will know the identity of the man and the level of training given to your staff.”

His fellow SNP politician Margaret Ferrier said: “Just watched the shocking footage on a Ryanair aircraft, utterly disgusting. Racist male passenger should have been put off flight before it departed. Flight attendant incapable of responding appropriately. However, well done to passenger with black T-shirt that intervened – hero.”

The budget airline tweeted on Sunday that it had seen the footage and reported the incident to Essex police. It added: “As this is now a police matter, we cannot comment further.”

A spokeswoman for Essex police said: “This incident, which we were made aware of this morning, is believed to have taken place on a plane at Barcelona airport. Essex police takes prejudice-based crime seriously and we want all incidents to be reported.

“We are working closely with Ryanair and the Spanish authorities on the investigation.”

Offline Brightspark

• Brexit Means Brexit
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 19:06:26 pm »
David Lawrence, 55, filmed the footage and can be heard calling for the passenger to be thrown off the flight.

He told Sky News: "I'm so disappointed in Ryanair.

"They've done nothing.

"They've reported it to the police only after the media explosion, it's been two days."

https://news.sky.com/story/ryanair-criticised-over-footage-of-passenger-racially-abusing-woman-11531675

Offline malabu

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 19:08:35 pm »
https://youtu.be/Bq4QqxnWlLg
i think this is the link to the incident

Offline dagwood

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 19:15:38 pm »
Racist English asshole. Should be banned of all airlines.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 19:21:17 pm »
sounds like he needed a decent left hook..

Having said that was he really English?...or like me English with a bit of everything else thrown in.

What is English?.  Where I live I have no idea. Or am I just a member of the European Union?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 19:24:47 pm by Ivemovedon »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 19:21:54 pm »
Very unprofessional handling of a 3 year old child by supposedly professional airline staff. They should be sacked.

Bloody keep quiet or you’ll be thrown out of the window’: BA accused of racism after kicking Indian family off a flight in London because son, 3, was crying - as social media users demand a boycott of the airline
By Sara Malm For Mailonline
09:56 09 Aug 2018, updated 18:06 09 Aug 2018

Mr Pathak said he was travelling with his wife and three-year-old son on July 23 when the alleged incident happened while the plane was taxiing on the runway.

In his official complaint to the Civil Aviation Ministry, Mr Pathak is reported to have said his son had been crying and his wife was trying to calm him.

“A male crew member approached us and started shouting and scolded my son to go to his seat.  My son got terrified and started crying inconsolably.”

According to the complaint, an Indian family seated behind Mr Pathak offered biscuits in a bid to calm the child.

“The same crew member came again and shouted at my son that ‘you bloody keep quiet, otherwise you will be thrown out of the window’ and we would be offloaded”, Mr Pathak said.

He said the plane was then taken back to the terminal, their boarding passes were taken back and they were offloaded along with the Indian family seated behind them without giving any reason.

"We requested them not to do so, but they didn't listen to us.

"We had to make our own arrangements for staying and travelling to Berlin the next day by paying a very hefty amount," he told ANI.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 19:31:21 pm by dagwood »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 19:36:25 pm »
sounds like he needed a decent left hook..

Having said that was he really English?...or like me English with a bit of everything else thrown in.

What is English?.  Where I live I have no idea. Or am I just a member of the European Union?

Let’s put it this way he didn’t have an Irish accent like some of the visitors in London yesterday.
As for you, why you must be a mongerel. By your own admission might I add.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 19:38:00 pm by dagwood »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 19:47:14 pm »
Of course I'm a mongrel. Probably 99% of British people are.

What's the problem with that?

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 19:51:37 pm »
sagwood wants to be English.

shame hes to short, to weak, talks rubbish 120% of the time, looks like a skinny rake, runs away from people in real life, runs his mouth on the internet, its all just very un English.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 19:59:40 pm »
Of course I'm a mongrel. Probably 99% of British people are.

What's the problem with that?

Never said there was, I was concerned you might be offended.
Probably something to do with American airmen.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 20:03:17 pm by dagwood »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 20:04:39 pm »
You were concerned about me.?

Well thank you, I appreciate your worry that I may take offense.

Saxons, Normans , Vikings, American airmen ..what's the difference?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 20:06:20 pm by Ivemovedon »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 20:16:47 pm »
You were concerned about me.?

Well thank you, I appreciate your worry that I may take offense.

Saxons, Normans , Vikings, American airmen ..what's the difference?

And Irish

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 20:21:18 pm »
Almost forgot them. Yes and Irish.

What's the difference?

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2018, 20:30:22 pm »
Almost forgot them. Yes and Irish.

What's the difference?

hate crime ?

;)

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2018, 21:14:13 pm »
It does look that way I agree..

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2018, 21:17:05 pm »
this is the problem when you offer a product based on cheap prices, it attracts the scum.

like chavetta

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2018, 23:10:54 pm »
we live in a period where idiots with nothing at all to offer can influence our children with lies, that shouldnt be allowed to happen.

Offline malabu

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2018, 07:45:32 am »
Very unprofessional handling of a 3 year old child by supposedly professional airline staff. They should be sacked.

Bloody keep quiet or you’ll be thrown out of the window’: BA accused of racism after kicking Indian family off a flight in London because son, 3, was crying - as social media users demand a boycott of the airline
By Sara Malm For Mailonline
09:56 09 Aug 2018, updated 18:06 09 Aug 2018

Mr Pathak said he was travelling with his wife and three-year-old son on July 23 when the alleged incident happened while the plane was taxiing on the runway.

In his official complaint to the Civil Aviation Ministry, Mr Pathak is reported to have said his son had been crying and his wife was trying to calm him.

“A male crew member approached us and started shouting and scolded my son to go to his seat.  My son got terrified and started crying inconsolably.”

According to the complaint, an Indian family seated behind Mr Pathak offered biscuits in a bid to calm the child.

“The same crew member came again and shouted at my son that ‘you bloody keep quiet, otherwise you will be thrown out of the window’ and we would be offloaded”, Mr Pathak said.

He said the plane was then taken back to the terminal, their boarding passes were taken back and they were offloaded along with the Indian family seated behind them without giving any reason.

"We requested them not to do so, but they didn't listen to us.

"We had to make our own arrangements for staying and travelling to Berlin the next day by paying a very hefty amount," he told ANI.
Stop trying to divert the attention away from the post, it is about Ryanair.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 08:06:50 am »
Feck off you whinging auld basket. You won’t tell me what and where to post. Go and hide in that dung hole that you live in.
And for you piss heads

A British Airways passenger has spoken out about the ‘disgusting’ moment he realised his business class seat was soaked with urine.

Andy Vicary settled down with a glass of champagne ahead of a 10-hour flight and a dream holiday to Jamaica.

But the 52-year-old soon realised that his seat was saturated with urine – ruining his £150 Armani trousers.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:15:58 am by dagwood »

Offline malabu

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2018, 08:54:00 am »
Is that the best you can do, sounds like you may be related to the racist chap whose parents weren't married when he was born on the Ryanair flight, you just spout abuse to try and get your own way, talking about drunks and dung holes I think you have a few of them where you originate from, renown world wide for it, but the difference between you and the Irish friends I have here is they have a brain, you are just brainwashed,

Offline dagwood

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2018, 08:59:08 am »
I’d hate to get off a BA very expensive flight smelling like British lodging house poe. And yes your whinging auld basket. We will never be as big a pub going drinking nation as the brits.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:02:13 am by dagwood »

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2018, 09:11:51 am »
Another Irish loser.

Offline Brightspark

• Brexit Means Brexit
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2018, 09:26:19 am »
I’d hate to get off a BA very expensive flight smelling like British lodging house poe. And yes your whinging auld basket. We will never be as big a pub going drinking nation as the brits.
bitter old man.
Must be hungover this morning.

Offline malabu

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2018, 09:46:29 am »
I am beginning  to believe some of the posts on here about size etc, but in your case it appears you have little man syndrome along with all your other deformities, does anyone know this sad tiny little man, or is he a figment of his own imagination, I bet your fellow country men have a real hate for you, as most on the forum do.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2018, 10:30:21 am »
I am beginning  to believe some of the posts on here about size etc, but in your case it appears you have little man syndrome along with all your other deformities, does anyone know this sad tiny little man, or is he a figment of his own imagination, I bet your fellow country men have a real hate for you, as most on the forum do.

https://youtu.be/uq-gYOrU8bA

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2018, 11:26:59 am »
look at him, the little paul simon, aint he cute, bet he dwarfs sagwood the pathetic little irish tool.