Author Topic: france using EU military vehicles against its own people  (Read 341 times)

Offline vivafuerte

france using EU military vehicles against its own people
« on: December 08, 2018, 22:28:02 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/raheemkassam/videos/vb.448623025347037/214834382763064/?type=2&theater

and some of you fools want to allow them to tell us what to do ?

Offline whyme

Re: france using EU military vehicles against its own people
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 10:16:20 am »
I've said all along that an EU army would be used to keep EU citizens in check rather than protecting them.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 11:08:24 am »
Bit closer to home the British Establishment have been trying to keep it's citizens in check since the referendum.

I didn't realise how deep and how widespread the plot has been to scupper Brexit. Politicians, Businessmen, Lords and even the top echelons from the sporting world conniving to reverse a democratic vote. They all have one thing in common...wealth and in varying degrees power.

I feel sorry for anyone that cant see they are being coerced into supporting remaining in a corrupt organisation that is run by exactly the same type of people across the channel. Self serving grabbers interested only in careers and money.They know that the donkeys will follow if they spout enough lies. And it looks like they can smugly assume they were right the way things are going.

RIP Brexit

Offline dagwood

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 11:51:52 am »
Bit closer to home the British Establishment have been trying to keep it's citizens in check since the referendum.

I didn't realise how deep and how widespread the plot has been to scupper Brexit. Politicians, Businessmen, Lords and even the top echelons from the sporting world conniving to reverse a democratic vote. They all have one thing in common...wealth and in varying degrees power.

I feel sorry for anyone that cant see they are being coerced into supporting remaining in a corrupt organisation that is run by exactly the same type of people across the channel. Self serving grabbers interested only in careers and money.They know that the donkeys will follow if they spout enough lies. And it looks like they can smugly assume they were right the way things are going.

RIP Brexit

And of course Dagwood. I’m sooo disappointed you never mentioned me.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 11:57:24 am »
you where not mentioned probably because you are just a sheeple, follower of the 1% far too dumb to understand whats being played out.

also you didnt even get a vote so it has nothing to do with you.

I noticed the yellow jackets where holding placards with the word FREXIT on.

seems golden boy macron is on his way out.

Offline whyme

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 12:17:09 pm »
I can't understand why  nobody is organising mass rallies in London of the same ilk. I for one would be there.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 12:29:32 pm »
Those will come. But far too late. It will happen when the full realisation hits home that their vote has been ignored and they have been outflanked by the Establishment who are far more organised and have had donations from the wealthy to finance the plot.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 12:43:22 pm »
The whole Brexit thing is coming to pass just as I predicted on many occasions but my predictions were always scoffed at by the brexiteers on this forum. But of course I’m too much of a gentleman to say I told you so.
What would I know I’m Orish. I seem to know more than you lot and that includes the worshipfull master himself, Beachlife.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 12:45:57 pm »
I can't understand why  nobody is organising mass rallies in London of the same ilk. I for one would be there.

The old Mosleyites are re grouping what what. The BUF. Get that brown shirt ironed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:50:22 pm by dagwood »

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 12:52:29 pm »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 13:06:30 pm »
The whole Brexit thing is coming to pass just as I predicted on many occasions but my predictions were always scoffed at by the brexiteers on this forum. But of course I’m too much of a gentleman to say I told you so.
What would I know I’m Orish. I seem to know more than you lot and that includes the worshipfull master himself, Beachlife.
[/quote

No dagwood don't flatter yourself you got anything right. You didn't. All you did was mouth off the same old Establishment number two of doom and gloom...none of which has proved correct and in most cases has proved to be the complete opposite. You never once hit on the real reason brexit has collapsed...a two year long protracted effort by remainers to undermine our negotiations with the EU and which has finally got us to this sorry state of affairs.

You predicted nothing.. because as with everyone else you had no real idea of the true financial and social consequences of brexit. You still don't and neither do I.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2018, 13:23:48 pm »
Ha Ha Ha. I wus right all along. I wus right and it wasn’t my undeniable genius it was just common sense. Now get behind you country as a member of the Eu and make it work.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2018, 13:42:49 pm »
Don't be silly dagwood.

You got nothing right and well you know it. You just piped up the same old establishment rubbish.

And don't count your chickens...it's not quite game over yet.

Boris says he has a cunning plan... ;)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 14:01:06 pm by Ivemovedon »

Offline dagwood

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 14:12:29 pm »
Not quite true, I could see Brexit as a glorious failure from the moment the count was announced. It seems a lot of people were in agreement with my reading of it.
An no it’s not over just yet but it’s a long shot from the marching out of Europe and have Europe come crawling rubbish you and your friends were spouting. No matter what way it ends it’s a mess.
Why would anyone with anything between their ears would want to leave, still pay the dues but have no say in the rule making of the organization they now enjoy. It’s just plain crazy and has been from the beginning. When they the brexiteers were suggesting that you use technology that still hasn’t been invented I knew they had lost it. Again the U.K. outside of the Eu has very little if anything to offer the rest of the world.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 15:08:46 pm »

Why would anyone with anything between their ears would want to leave

because we never signed up to be told what to do by the EU ? you know, "there cannot be any democratic choice against EU treaty"

we didnt win the war (remember that one your lot where wayyyy too scared to get involved with in fear of ze germanz) to be told what to do by germany.

why anyone with anything between their ears would not be able to see this is crazy

mental health test are required.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 15:43:43 pm »

because we never signed up to be told what to do by the EU ? you know, "there cannot be any democratic choice against EU treaty"

we didnt win the war (remember that one your lot where wayyyy too scared to get involved with in fear of ze germanz) to be told what to do by germany.

why anyone with anything between their ears would not be able to see this is crazy

It’s well documented that America helped by the allies of which the U.K. were part of won WW2.
If you don’t believe me ask you friend mr Google where you seem to be able to unearth all kinds of drivel.

Offline whyme

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 15:44:17 pm »
Dagwood you're boasting that brexit was always going to be a glorious failure but it wasn't, or hasn't even got off the ground yet. What's been a glorious failure is the British establishment trying to keep their noses in the trough, and pompous pr**s like yourself being able to poke their noses in where it wasn't welcome.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 15:46:52 pm »
BUT BUT BUT!!!

ZE GERMANS WOULD HAVE KILLED US!!

*runs and hides behind sofa again*

dont worry Little Richard, we got this *again*

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 15:51:01 pm »
I also find it absolutely magnificant how dumbwood HATES the UK so much he tries every squirm he can to make himself feel better about it.

I never knew a person could have this much of a mahoosive chip on their shoulder simply becuase of another persons race.

such a horrid horrid trait.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 16:10:03 pm »

It’s well documented that America helped by the allies of which the U.K. were part of won WW2.
If you don’t believe me ask you friend mr Google where you seem to be able to unearth all kinds of drivel.

Very true, the only ally we have worth talking about is America.

The EU's French, Dutch and Belgian surrender Monkeys will never be much help in a spat. The Italians..God help us all and the Germans ?  well history speaks for itself.

EU army? Don't make me laugh. The whole lot of them together would sell you down the river at the the first shot fired. ;)

Offline Charlie dont surf

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 16:45:30 pm »
Boris says he has a cunning plan... ;)

Boris has said today he doesn't want a no deal Brexit so he's not quite p1ssing up the same tree as you lot.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 16:48:40 pm »
That's strange. I just read 2 minutes ago he said we have got to be prepared to walk away.

Which means no deal.

Perhaps what he wants and what he thinks he will get are two different things.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 17:16:50 pm »
Dagwood you're boasting that brexit was always going to be a glorious failure but it wasn't, or hasn't even got off the ground yet. What's been a glorious failure is the British establishment trying to keep their noses in the trough, and pompous pr**s like yourself being able to poke their noses in where it wasn't welcome.

I’m not boasting everyone all over Europe outside of the Brexiteers knew what an ill thought out disaster it was and is. The most stupid idea since The Suez Canal fiasco. As a citizen of the European Union I have every right to stick my nose in even if you or the rest of the idiots don’t like it.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 17:31:04 pm »
sounded like bragging to me.

Apparently there are many like minded anti EU citizens throughout Europe who sympathise with Britains bid to leave the EU. It's one reason why Merkel is history and Macron looks like he is soon to be. The Greeks hate it, Italians hate it even more. Many Germans hate it because they have to prop it up with taxpayers money. The only duds who seem to like it are the basket case economies who take it but give nothing. Including Ireland. Oh and the British establishment and their cronies, plus not forgetting the foreign home owners who are scared they may pay a revenge price for Britain's withdrawal.

So not just brexiteers as you would have us believe. ;)

Offline dagwood

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2018, 17:49:33 pm »
sounded like bragging to me.

Apparently there are many like minded anti EU citizens throughout Europe who sympathise with Britains bid to leave the EU. It's one reason why Merkel is history and Macron looks like he is soon to be. The Greeks hate it, Italians hate it even more. Many Germans hate it because they have to prop it up with taxpayers money. The only duds who seem to like it are the basket case economies who take it but give nothing. Including Ireland. Oh and the British establishment and their cronies, plus not forgetting the foreign home owners who are scared they may pay a revenge price for Britain's withdrawal.

So not just brexiteers as you would have us believe. ;)

You keep banging that old drum and it’s getting played out.
 Fascist bully boys are not going to rise again. If I were you I’d start reviewing the damage that’s alread done to the U.K. and it’s international standing. And view it from a vantage point outside your comfort zone.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2018, 17:58:49 pm »
dagwood doesnt realise french want out, spain wants out, italy wants out, poland wants out, hungary, do you know what hungry wants ?

*facepalm*

Online beachlife

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 18:13:07 pm »
As you know I don`t read dagwoods posts. He ignored my request if he wanted a serious debate to pm me and we can have a debate off the forum, he never did reply to me . However, he has a need to get some sort of thrill by posting on the forum he has no desire to change his closed mind.

Anything said by a Brexiteer is in his opinion motivated by racism and not valid in any way; any political obstacle or legal wrangle is insurmountable and it's futile attempting to change it; any remain-flavoured opinion is automatically true for all times and places from now until eternity and is not subject to revision based on any of a million possible future changes in circumstance; and of course, only sources that back up his own media-fed worldview are credible and worthy of consideration.

No doubt he will not be able to not reply to my post and make some inane comment with some in his opinion pithy remark. Which I can`t read as he knows I don`t see his posts.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2018, 18:24:30 pm »
What I realise is there is a minority of fascists like yourself Viva and a few more ill informed ass holes on here, in those countries always bubbling away under the surface but white supremacy is a dead duck and a dangerous philosophy.
Just have a little look at UKIP.
That’s what the war that your forefathers helped the Americans win was all about , freedom from fascism which I doubt it will be allowed get going again.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 18:42:18 pm by dagwood »

Online beachlife

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2018, 18:29:44 pm »
I`m assuming that`s QED !!!

Offline dagwood

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2018, 18:30:58 pm »
As you know I don`t read dagwoods posts. He ignored my request if he wanted a serious debate to pm me and we can have a debate off the forum, he never did reply to me . However, he has a need to get some sort of thrill by posting on the forum he has no desire to change his closed mind.

Anything said by a Brexiteer is in his opinion motivated by racism and not valid in any way; any political obstacle or legal wrangle is insurmountable and it's futile attempting to change it; any remain-flavoured opinion is automatically true for all times and places from now until eternity and is not subject to revision based on any of a million possible future changes in circumstance; and of course, only sources that back up his own media-fed worldview are credible and worthy of consideration.

No doubt he will not be able to not reply to my post and make some inane comment with some in his opinion pithy remark. Which I can`t read as he knows I don`t see his posts.

Hell of a view for a blind man.
Or maybe one that refuses to see.
You sir are an educated fool, probably the worst kind.  And my mind is not the one that’s closed.