Author Topic: ryanair, 6 years still winning the worst airline  (Read 187 times)

Offline vivafuerte

ryanair, 6 years still winning the worst airline
« on: January 05, 2019, 13:54:50 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46761330

it doesnt matter how much money you make if everyone thinks your the worst.

Offline zedzedeleven

Re: ryanair, 6 years still winning the worst airline
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 17:47:54 pm »
Never had a problem with FR, god bless saint Michael, patron saint of savvy travelers , oh how the ignorant and uninformed love to criticize him, makes `em feel like one of the cognoscenti .

Offline el caballo hambriento

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 18:19:56 pm »
My experience of Ryanair has always been good but I am so pleased that they have toned down that fanfare if they arrive early or on time.  Cannot understand what people fuss about.  It is a no frills airline so you should not expect 5star treatment.

Offline spitfire58

• Fife, Scotland & Valles de Ortega, Fuerteventura
  • Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 18:44:31 pm »
I agree. I always moan about the way they try to shoehorn the customer into booking “extras” but to be fair they are no worse than any other airline at that these days. Aside from that. The flights are pretty much always on time, aircraft are well maintained, reliable & a lot newer than some others. Crew are good as well. After all, you are paying a budget fare to get from A to B, not for 1st class luxury !! I do think that they could improve their customer services department though !!

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 19:26:43 pm »
I've always thought it was a personal thing with Ryanair. Many people are not too bothered about the airlines indiscretions...it's just they really dislike O'Leary.

That's about it with me..can't stand the man ,but I'm not too bothered about the airline itself one way or the other. I can afford to look elsewhere even if prices are a bit dearer, so that's what I do. If you can't, just put up with it and soldier on, it still gets you where you want to go.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 19:57:36 pm »
if you pay a low price and get treated like the scum of the earth then you will get voted as a bad company, same when you pay a mid price or a high price and get treated like scum.

the difference with ryanair is their utter discontent for their passengers and thats the main reason I dislike them, i dont want special treatment I just dont want to be treated like scum and have to pay any money for that experience.

I dont care if we pay another airline more (and its not always cheaper to fly ryanair btw) i'll never fly with ryanair again after the last time when I got flea bites all over my legs after a short hop from UK to Holland (I used to work in holland for a couple of years so would fly in monday out friday evening and stay in UK at the weekend)

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 01:33:39 am »
and all those saying they are always on time >> https://news.sky.com/story/three-hour-ryanair-plane-journey-to-greece-takes-nearly-a-day-11600064

almost 24 hours late . . . . . great time keeping, that

Offline dagwood

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 10:01:13 am »
and all those saying they are always on time >> https://news.sky.com/story/three-hour-ryanair-plane-journey-to-greece-takes-nearly-a-day-11600064

almost 24 hours late . . . . . great time keeping, that

Looks like BA caused the fog to get Ryanair a bad name.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 12:14:02 pm »
how anyone could even think they could excuse ryanair for anything is proposterous.

oh well unless it we typed by the well known absolute fool who nobody likes OR listens to, dumbwood

Offline dagwood

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 12:30:56 pm »
Over 130.3 million passengers in year 2017/2018 must tell even a pure Thick like viva something.
I wonder did he viva import the fleas from whatever dos house he slept in the night before his trip ? That’s if it ever happened.
All airlines including his beloved BA suffer from the odd flea infestation. Google it if you don’t believe me.

Offline dagwood

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2019, 12:39:34 pm »
if you pay a low price and get treated like the scum of the earth then you will get voted as a bad company, same when you pay a mid price or a high price and get treated like scum.

the difference with ryanair is their utter discontent for their passengers and thats the main reason I dislike them, i dont want special treatment I just dont want to be treated like scum and have to pay any money for that experience.

I dont care if we pay another airline more (and its not always cheaper to fly ryanair btw) i'll never fly with ryanair again after the last time when I got flea bites all over my legs after a short hop from UK to Holland (I used to work in holland for a couple of years so would fly in monday out friday evening and stay in UK at the weekend)

But you act like scum, and I’m not saying you are scum, but you do act as such and the words you use in the majority of your posts give the impression you are scum.
Maybe if you worked on you personality you may get better treatment.

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2019, 14:30:46 pm »
yawn

people use it becuase they are cheap, they then realise its not worth it and complain/vote for ryanair to be voted the absolute worst airline in 6 consecutive years.

now that is a true accolade, not only for the past 5 years have people said they are the worst airline, they dont even try and fix that!

its scummy companies like this that lefties support ? I would ask again how dumb but it seems dumb sees no boundary when it comes to you.