Author Topic: Dancing Queen  (Read 20035 times)

Offline Charlie dont surf

Re: Dancing Queen
« Reply #270 on: November 11, 2019, 15:03:44 pm »
What can I say? It must be the Spanish air I’m now breathing. It seems to have taken all the aggression and bitterness out of me. I’m sorry to abandon a sinking ship and all, but needs must, you understand. Anyway, I’m glad to see for country’s sake Nigel has rolled over and agreed to wind up the Brexit Party to let Boris bring the nation back together. I guess if anyone can do it, it might be him. Time will tell.

Offline Mr G

« Reply #271 on: November 14, 2019, 12:30:39 pm »
This is Farage today speaking about the Conservative Party attempting to get Brexit party candidates to stand down:
What is going on right now is nothing short of disgraceful. There is a full-scale attempt, going on out there as I speak, to stop men and women, freely, putting themselves up before the UK electorate. You would have thought this was Venezuela.
And that is what is happening. Our people, men and women – much like these on the platform here – who put themselves forward are now coming under relentless phone calls, email and abuse, and being told they must stand down. That is happening in 21st Britain. I think that is a complete and utter disgrace.

Remind me who stopped over 300 candidates, without consulting, from standing.
And people still have faith in him. Incredible.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 16:16:56 pm by Mr G »

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2019, 14:05:23 pm »
Mr G, I totally agree, we ceased being a democracy three years ago, maybe even further back to Blairs era when you mainly had University Students with absolutely limited experience in the real world and Cross Channel Ferry waiters running the country.