Author Topic: Dancing Queen  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Ivemovedon

Re: Dancing Queen
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2019, 11:04:13 am »
The other big mistake will be dismissing Farage and the brexit party as a clown running a circus. Rather than actually believing it Remainers seem to be promoting it more in hope that the more they say it, he and his party will fade into the sunset. Not going to happen I'm afraid. This one's here to stay and the mainstream parties are going to know all about it. Its been about time coming as well.

Offline TrustMeImTheDoctor

• ¡uɐld ɐ s’ʇᴉ puǝʇǝɹd puɐ ʇɥƃᴉʇ ploH

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2019, 15:56:22 pm »
glad Nige doesn't think that way.

Offline Charlie dont surf

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2019, 21:24:48 pm »
Dont you think Farage and Widdlecombe make the perfect couple? For Fooks sake! Seeing those two clowns representing the UK in Brussels is enough to make you relinquish your British Passport  :-\

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2019, 23:29:39 pm »
I think any of our current bunch of MP's make you want to relinquish your ENGLISH passport.

Offline matahari

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2019, 08:04:30 am »
Dont you think Farage and Widdlecombe make the perfect couple? For Fooks sake! Seeing those two clowns representing the UK in Brussels is enough to make you relinquish your British Passport  :-\
Couldn't agree more and ashamed to boot.
I voted stay but want it over with quickly one way or another.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2019, 12:22:40 pm »
Sorry don't agree. Not about Farage anyway. Boris asked about where all the money was coming from to fund his spending policies. Ermmm. No answer. Farage asked the same thing. 39 billion quid saved from EU divorce bill. 14 billion quid a year saved from restructuring foreign aid. 100 billion quid saved cancelling the ridiculously costly HS2 rail line. 150 billion quid to spend because he's the only one with the guts to do it and not give a number two.

You people dont know when you've got it good.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2019, 20:20:27 pm »

and you'll never do that mate. You know it and I know it. Brexit or no brexit that passport is still gold dust. I'm sure there's a few Somalians who would take yours with a few minor alterations if you so wish.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2019, 21:51:40 pm »
Well even I'm lost for words at the way Bojo has taken the political bull by the horns. Magnificent. A wonderful example of how to turn feebleness, weakness and 'can't do' into the exact opposite. Nice to be British lately.

Offline paully

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2019, 11:34:42 am »
Yup indeed..Nice to have someone, anyone, in charge with a `Can Do, Kick Ass` attitude..Its long overdue and I have little doubt that people will respond well to a firm hand on the tiller......

Of course its handy to have Corbyn/McDonald there to showcase the alternative.....