Author Topic: Dancing Queen  (Read 6212 times)

Offline Charlie dont surf

Re: Dancing Queen
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2019, 14:40:47 pm »
The facts are Bungle blatantly lied about being on the verge of getting a deal but had absolutely no evidence to back it up. He then tried to shut down Parliament before the truth came out, fully prepared to let us crash out without a deal. Shameful arrogant behaviour. Smells like a rotten egg to me. To top it all he’s in bed with Donald Trump. If the average UK voter can’t see through him then it’s no wonder we are in this mess.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2019, 16:40:24 pm »
Either him or Corbyn. Take your pick.

« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2019, 17:51:16 pm »
Neither. The Tories got us into this mess though, no doubt about that. Holding a Referendum before thinking through the conundrum of the Irish Border. So, knowing what we know now, it should go back to the people.

Offline Timbo

• Fuerte should be my home!!!!!!!
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2019, 19:15:18 pm »
I will be laughing all the way to the bank when the Brexit party win the upcoming general election and you lot are out.

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2019, 20:14:18 pm »
Stupid Boy! Was your previous name Vivafuerte?

« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2019, 21:28:30 pm »
Either him or Corbyn. Take your pick.

Amber Rudd gone now. Still backing Boris?

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2019, 21:48:11 pm »
My colours have always been nailed to the brexit party mast. Never been too great a lover of the Tories although they are preferable to Corbyn and the lib dumbs. Farage was always the only politician who really wanted a clean break. He still is.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2019, 13:36:18 pm »
Oh dear. One minute Rudd..next minute Mann. Contagious this moving on lark..isnt it?

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2019, 14:31:31 pm »
Low profile minimal damage that one. Unlike Rudd who was standing up for the treatment of her sacked colleagues and is far more damaging for Bungle. They'll be more that follow her.
By the way, you should be careful about who you are sucking up too. I had you down as a true blue Tory Boy after you got all prematurely excited blowing Boris's Trumpet  ;D

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2019, 17:55:10 pm »
Talking of trumpets its a bit early to be blowing your own. Very volatile situation at the moment and admittedly not looking good for Johnson.. My take on it is one side or the other is going to finally checkmate the other with some obscure never heard of legal procedure they are both trying to dig up as we speak. Not sure who it's going to be at present.

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2019, 22:01:38 pm »
I’ve always thought Boris would shoot himself in the foot but I didn’t expect him to blow his foot off in such a dramatic fashion. Looks like he’s prepared to do some bird for the cause but personally I’d rather see him in the stocks getting pelted with rotten fruit. Would make the greatest headline ever.

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2019, 22:16:43 pm »
My prediction is that Bungle will climb in bed with Nigel at some time in the near future. From a Remainers perspective that scenario is very worrying.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2019, 22:30:01 pm »
And so it should be. Dealing with Farage will be a different ball game entirely.

« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2019, 22:47:10 pm »
The problem for Nigel is that he needs Boris more than Boris needs him. It all depends how desperate Boris gets. Crazy days.

« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2019, 10:20:14 am »
Thought for the Day

If Boris becomes even more desperate, sells his soul, and jumps into bed with Nigel, will the Labour Party be compelled to join forces with the Lib Dems, Independent Party, SNP & minorities but excluding the DUP who should be left out in the cold with Arlene Foster set adrift in the Irish Sea in a punctured dinghy without a paddle.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2019, 13:25:53 pm »
Yes I reckon so..chit  or bust..winner takes all . Torys/ brexit party versus the coalition of chaos... Liebour/ Lib dumbs,  spinach munchers and the barnet formula liberty takers in an election where the winner moves the country on and the loser shuts the feck up. Yeah sounds good to me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 13:30:44 pm by Ivemovedon »

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2019, 19:26:49 pm »
Poor sad BERK-ow, he was crying and very emotional leaving the total utter chaos of the chamber, who will take his place? could it be a "Circus Clown", "Tommy Robinson" what do you reckon?????

Offline paully

« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2019, 12:12:39 pm »
My prediction is that Bungle will climb in bed with Nigel at some time in the near future. From a Remainers perspective that scenario is very worrying.

Good  :P ;D

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2019, 18:05:34 pm »
Pathetic weak contribution from you there PC Plod. Surely even a plod can do better than that?

« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2019, 21:25:37 pm »
You’ve got to admit I was bang on the money re the Gorgeous Arlene Foster coming cap in hand to Downing Street for another donation to the pointless fund. What Bungle would have no doubt told her, now he no longer requires her phoney support, is his cunning plan for the Irish Border... to sell her out to the Republic. Nice one BoJo. That’s a done deal I reckon  ;)

Offline paully

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2019, 21:36:43 pm »
Pathetic weak contribution from you there PC Plod. Surely even a plod can do better than that?

You were much more grateful when I was seeing you across the road to school in the middle of winter when it was pi$$ing it down :P

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2019, 21:48:27 pm »
Wrong again Plod. That was the Lollipop man! BTW get back on topic.

Offline paully

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2019, 22:07:19 pm »
You were too young to remember..Shame they never managed to teach you any manners while you were there though..

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2019, 22:16:51 pm »
Look, I’m telling you it was the Lollipop man. I was about 4 & he was my f*cking hero. Out in all weathers he was. I remember one Winters day, it was snowing & the roads were frozen solid. He was slipping all over the place & never lost grip of his Lollipop. There wasn’t a Plod in sight. All probably sitting in the Police Station with their feet up, having a cup of tea and biscuits.

« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2019, 11:00:33 am »
It just gets better and better. Now Bungling Boris's shutdown of Parliament has been deemed unlawful. I bet he really wishes he was dead in a ditch somewhere. The most hopeless PM in History. All his supporters & Trumpet blowers are looking very very stupid indeed.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2019, 13:16:21 pm »
Are the skirt wearing haggis chompers now running the show?.They better call the commons tea lady back in fast then along with an acoustics expert in case the Labour boys choir comes up with another rendition of the red flag.

Offline paully

« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2019, 13:35:34 pm »
He shortened Parliament by a few days in order to present a Queens Speech. Never before has there been such a lengthy period without such a speech. What is wrong with that?..Anyway the real test comes before the Supreme Court next week when the proper arguments will be advanced and considered. Until then the proponents of cheaper holidays will have to wait. Oh yes and Brexit or not, air fares are rising and at quite a high rate of increase. Largely due to too many seats on the market which operators are trying to reduce and increase fares to better cover costs.

So although the remoaners may get their wish, they still won`t get their cheaper holidays, which is really why they were/are remoaners in the first place.

Offline TrustMeImTheDoctor

• ¡uɐld ɐ s’ʇᴉ puǝʇǝɹd puɐ ʇɥƃᴉʇ ploH

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2019, 15:09:10 pm »
He got wise like the rest of us. Except Corbyn Swinson and a few residents of East sussex

Offline paully

« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2019, 15:10:27 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D