Author Topic: Dancing Queen  (Read 6205 times)

Offline TrustMeImTheDoctor

• ¡uɐld ɐ s’ʇᴉ puǝʇǝɹd puɐ ʇɥƃᴉʇ ploH

Offline Ivemovedon

Re: Dancing Queen
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2019, 16:10:27 pm »
GOTCHA....

Offline Charlie dont surf

« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2019, 16:44:28 pm »
He shortened Parliament by a few days in order to present a Queens Speech. Never before has there been such a lengthy period without such a speech. What is wrong with that?..

Only a naive fool would believe such tosh!

Offline paully

« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2019, 17:05:01 pm »
He shortened Parliament by a few days in order to present a Queens Speech. Never before has there been such a lengthy period without such a speech. What is wrong with that?..

Only a naive fool would believe such tosh!

I bow to your superior knowledge Charlie...seeing as how you`re the expert on tosh ::)......have a nice day

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2019, 17:30:21 pm »
Rumour has it an Irish court is now challenging the government's decision to prorogue parliament. You got to laugh at the manic desperation of it all. Whats next a Ugandan court ?
About the only thing left not challenging is a feckin tennis court.
It will all probably be a waste of everyone's time..and money

« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2019, 18:15:31 pm »
Blame Bungle & his arrogant advisors. Totally unnecessary action trying to put a stamp of authority but coming badly unstuck. He should be tried for treason, lying to Queenie & shutting down Parliament. Hopefully he will get what’s coming to him but I’ve heard Hollywood want to make a new Laurel & Hardy film starring him as Ollie and Rees Mogg as Stanley.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2019, 19:28:56 pm »
What I'm wonderong is what are we going to do with all the suicidal salad chompers when we leave the EU. Care homes? Lunatic asylums?. Maybe a one way boat trip to France?. Cheapest way though might be to leave them all in a queue on Beachy head and let nature take its course.

Offline paully

« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2019, 19:42:48 pm »
What I'm wonderong is what are we going to do with all the suicidal salad chompers when we leave the EU. Care homes? Lunatic asylums?. Maybe a one way boat trip to France?. Cheapest way though might be to leave them all in a queue on Beachy head and let nature take its course.

Sounds like a plan ;D

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2019, 20:11:38 pm »
Merely trying to deliver value for money to the taxpayer...

« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2019, 20:59:47 pm »
Typical townie! That places an unfair burden on the decent & honest Taxpayers of East Sussex. Besides, BJ’s kamikaze act is boosting Corbyn’s chances of getting in No.10 no end. Believe me Comrades, We will then get the people’s vote we all deserve and the thought of leaving the EU will be a distant memory.

Offline paully

« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2019, 21:36:19 pm »
Typical townie! That places an unfair burden on the decent & honest Taxpayers of East Sussex. Besides, BJ’s kamikaze act is boosting Corbyn’s chances of getting in No.10 no end. Believe me Comrades, We will then get the people’s vote we all deserve and the thought of leaving the EU will be a distant memory.

Good points there Charlie..The saving grace is Corbyn and Labour don`t need any help to make pillocks of themselves. In north of England Labour places, there is no enthusiasm for him, in fact probably more willing to give BO JO a chance...mind you there aint a right lot of choice is there..

Your right about Beachy Head, would need to be subsidised by the Government..Too many to leave to the local taxpayer

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2019, 21:47:59 pm »
Sadly very true paully. I'm just wondering at the cost of the clean up job at the bottom of the cliffs....

Offline Tamkid

« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2019, 21:54:58 pm »
What government???????

Offline paully

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2019, 10:15:22 am »
What government???????

Whichever one signs the cheques on `Clean Up Day` ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2019, 11:10:17 am »
Hartlepool Labour councillors defecting on masse to the brexit party. Exciting news indeed. ...expect more bodies at the bottom of the cliffs.

Offline paully

« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2019, 11:15:51 am »
..expect more bodies at the bottom of the cliffs.

Gonna be a mega cheque  :P ;D

Offline Mr G

« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2019, 11:51:31 am »
More lies from the fools.
Rumour has it an Irish court is now challenging the government's decision to prorogue parliament. You got to laugh at the manic desperation of it all. Whats next a Ugandan court ?

Uganda is not part of the U.K., so no chance of any high court appeal there.
But there  has been appeals in the U.K. courts of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
They are part of the U.K.
Ireland is not and there has not been any High Court appeals there.

Hartlepool Labour councillors defecting on masse to the brexit party. Exciting news indeed. ...

Well not  true as no Labour Party councillors defected to the Brexit Party.
It is a conservative/Brexit majority now of 13 v Labours 10.
After the last election Labour had 10 councillors and still have 10.

But truth is not important to these people, they love lying and liars!
I do love to laugh at their ignorance and stupidity.
It is so easy to check these lies, but I suppose if someone in the pub says something they believe it.
Typical Brexit supporter?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 11:55:34 am by Mr G »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2019, 12:09:17 pm »
Please make sure you wear identification. Wouldn't want to miss you among all the other remain corpses scattered on the beach. :D

Offline Mr G

« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2019, 12:33:23 pm »
No chance of that.
And it’s not something to joke about.
But we all know what a horrible person you are.
Typical you don’t even try to apologise for your lies.

Offline paully

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2019, 13:57:02 pm »
No chance of that.

Well, for a change, why don`t you reply with facts and figures about why remaining is so good, try to put forward a cogent argument and engage in debate..But you don`t, you froth and spew and act all indignantly or pi$$ and wind if you want it in the venacular. At least Charlie has a sense of humour  :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 13:58:51 pm by paully »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2019, 13:59:45 pm »
No chance of that.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2019, 14:03:16 pm »
Ok Mr G I fully understand your reluctance to be identified. I'll just keep an eye out for the give away signs...socks with sandals and a half eaten water cress sandwich.

Offline paully

« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2019, 18:23:43 pm »
Thought I`d introduce some facts.Some clown has wasted a load of money in the Belfast High Court, trying but failing, to argue that No Deal was illegal as it would damage the peace process. Lord Justice McCloskey dismissed this argument. It said that the NI peace process was not dependant on the UK remaining part of the EU and or the Customs Union..

NEXT ;D

« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2019, 20:00:32 pm »

Good points there Charlie..The saving grace is Corbyn and Labour don`t need any help to make pillocks of themselves. In north of England Labour places, there is no enthusiasm for him, in fact probably more willing to give BO JO a chance...mind you there aint a right lot of choice is there..

Wrong, yet again! The North of England aren’t as utterly stupid & gullible as you seem to think. They too can see through the Clown in No.10. Open your eyes & your ears.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-49687990/get-back-to-parliament-and-sort-it-out

Offline paully

« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2019, 20:31:11 pm »

Wrong, yet again! The North of England aren’t as utterly stupid & gullible as you seem to think.

Well thank you for your gracious(?) vote of confidence. So as I was saying in the North of England where I live that is how they are thinking at the moment. As for the heckler he comes from Rotherham...there are exceptions to stupid & gullible.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2019, 20:45:31 pm »
Anyone who is a member of the brexit party is well aware that they are on a serious war footing for a General Election. The money  is there.. the infrastructure is there..the support is there
.and above all the desire is there. I'm pretty glad they are being underestimated..that is another big plus. Putting all the silly repartee with the likes of Mr G to one side..they are going to have a serious say in the future of Britain now. Like it or not .

« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2019, 21:02:31 pm »
Serious footing? Delusion alert!!! The crucial point that you are clearly missing is that you need Boris to invite Nigel into his bed. As much as Nigel would love to cosy up to Boris, fortunately, Boris would rather be dead in a ditch.

Offline paully

« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2019, 21:07:17 pm »
On another note, reading the business pages today, it seems that the UK is having better than expected growth figures, whilst those for Germany and France have declined. The ECB yesterday went bonkers, took EU interest rates down to minus .05% and started to print large amounts of money every month to throw at the declining euroland. It will be a cash fest for useless profligate governments like PIGS and eastern Europe but at a very high cost.

Interestingly Austria/Luxembourg and Holland do not want it and neither does Germany..

Yet there are those in Britain who want us to join this precarious empire trying to get a quart into a pint pot..still why not as long as we can get cheap holidays and booze in the sun eh...

ps...Brittany Ferries are trialling a new system for freight this month in conjunction with French and UK customs.Each will inform the other of trucks on board. They will clear or not the trucks while at sea and the drivers informed, whilst they are onboard, if the can go through the green channel (thinks fresh food, medicines etc) or if not through an orange channel to be physically checked by Customs..Looks like a plan..

I know some of you will not be happy with this good news but don`t attack the messenger.............Boris made me do it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh yes and the Pound has had a decent rally as well..........happy St Miguel day :-*
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 21:13:35 pm by paully »

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2019, 21:12:01 pm »
And that's where the underestimation comes into play. I don't think Farage needs Johnson as much as Johnson needs Farage. If Boris can't see it he deserves what's coming to him. But I thinks he's more than aware.
Farage has an election structure he could only of dreamed of with UKIP. Someone is going to reap the whirlwind.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 21:51:42 pm by Ivemovedon »

Offline Johnrgby2

• Don't confuse my attitude with my personality.
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2019, 09:51:38 am »
The ECB yesterday went bonkers, took EU interest rates down to minus .05%

I thought I had a reasonable understanding of finance, but how the hell does a minus% work does it cost the lender money to lend money????