Author Topic: Doncaster to Fuerte  (Read 678 times)

Offline paully

Doncaster to Fuerte
« on: October 22, 2019, 13:56:10 pm »
Tui have today announced a new route from Doncaster Airport to Fuerteventura starting for summer 2020..Not sure of the day or frequency of flights, but will update when I find out.

Offline Captain Sensible

Re: Doncaster to Fuerte
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 08:19:25 am »
Flights on Wednesdays from May.

Expensive at 419 pounds for a return flight.

Offline paully

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 16:07:16 pm »

Thanks Captain..Its about what I expected from Tui..Easyjet have stopped their summer Liverpool Flights and Ryanair have cut back, including ceasing from Leeds/Bradford and Luton. Jet2 have increased flights, true, but I`d expect to pay similar to Tui prices.

Not promising for the Island..........unless you want AI

Offline beachlife

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 16:32:45 pm »

Thanks Captain..Its about what I expected from Tui..Easyjet have stopped their summer Liverpool Flights and Ryanair have cut back, including ceasing from Leeds/Bradford and Luton. Jet2 have increased flights, true, but I`d expect to pay similar to Tui prices.

Not promising for the Island..........unless you want AI

Good spot Paully.

Might use this route next May. As you know the Leeds route has gone while the Manchester return for me does not work very well as they arrive very late back. I would need to get back to South Yorks by train so would have to hang about airport for quite a few hours. Robin Hood airport 10 minutes from me so very handy but the price is so much higher than we are used to, might see if it starts to come down by checking regularly.